Author Topic: NYPD Arrests Muslim Girl Who Claimed Attack by Trump Supporters  (Read 553 times)

Offline jpsb

NYPD Arrests Muslim Girl Who Claimed Attack by Trump Supporters
« on: December 15, 2016, 10:48:50 am »
New York City college student Yasmin Seweid who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime by Trump supporters is under arrest and charged with filing a false report, a police source told The New York Daily News.

read all about here http://heatst.com/life/she-made-it-up-nypd-arrests-muslim-girl-who-claimed-attack-by-trump-supporters/

Another false flag operation by the anti-Trump folks.

Oceander

Re: NYPD Arrests Muslim Girl Who Claimed Attack by Trump Supporters
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 11:34:26 am »
Damn!  I wonder if that was her bright idea, or if she's basically just a chump who was put up to it by someone else. 

Offline kalee

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 11:58:43 am »
Her story was very similar to the one told by the Muslim college student in LA, which also turned out to be untrue. LA authorities didn't press charges. They should both be charged as examples to others.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:59:23 am by kalee »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 12:03:05 pm »
Her story was very similar to the one told by the Muslim college student in LA, which also turned out to be untrue. LA authorities didn't press charges. They should both be charged as examples to others.

Most of these so called hate crimes by trump supporters turn out to be a hoax. And you are right they should be charged and prosecuted. Looks like the NYPD is going to at least charge her with fillings a false report.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 01:11:47 pm »

I don't know the exact percentage of how many so called, "Muslim hate crimes" are real. But I know that almost all of them that I have heard about were proven to be fabricated by Muslims, or they were real but were committed by Muslims themselves.

On the other hand, I can think of at least a dozen times that armed Muslims killed various Americans for Allah, or whatever. And 100% of those were deadly and very, very, real.

But of course according to the powers that be, we are not allowed to speak of those murders of innocents committed by Muslims. Even though those are the "Muslim hate crimes" that were deadly and real.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 01:18:00 pm »
Most of these so called hate crimes by trump supporters turn out to be a hoax. And you are right they should be charged and prosecuted. Looks like the NYPD is going to at least charge her with fillings a false report.

Mayor de bozo patron saint of the disenfranchised group of the week  ain't going to like that.  I bet the DA will quietly dismiss it.