Author Topic: ******DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE******  (Read 733 times)

publana

******DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE******
« on: December 15, 2016, 06:39:40 am »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 07:16:59 am by Rikki Tikki Tavi »

Offline Frank Cannon

But, but, but......the Russians!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Great article. And the Politico linked article is good too.

The summary of the thing, as far as I could tell, is that Hillary was arrogant and lazy mostly because she was so sure she was going to win anyway regardless of what she did. Why go through all that effort? She didn't need news conferences or events. She preferred to 'rest' instead.

But I especially enjoyed reading that she campaigned hard in urban areas that were already hers by default, to boost her 'popular vote' tally.

That is, Hillary was sure she had the electoral vote locked. All the polls told her so and she refused to listen to her people with boots on the ground. Therefore, she concentrated her campaign in major cities, in urban areas which were already going to vote Democrat anyway, so she could win the popular vote and the electoral vote. It was a fix. She was shooting for a full blowout. She wanted it all.

That explains how she won the popular vote while simultaneously losing nearly the entire country. That is why when you look at the election results map, it is almost entirely red with specks of blue dotted here and there. She was determined to win the popular vote by any means necessary, knowing that the EC was in the bag.

And her plan worked. She did win the popular vote. Congratulations to her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
But, but, but......the Russians!

Agree with this. They are blaming the Russians... who do you know who was influenced by the Podesta emails? I was saying all along that there was nothing incriminating there, at all.

Fact is Hillary ran an incompetent campaign and if her campaign was this bad, how badly would she have run the country?