Author Topic: Sources: Ivanka Trump to have East Wing office  (Read 988 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sources: Ivanka Trump to have East Wing office
« on: December 15, 2016, 12:36:41 am »

By Sara Murray and Daniella Diaz, CNN

Updated 6:55 PM ET, Wed December 14, 2016

Washington (CNN)Ivanka Trump is poised to play an active role in her father's administration, assuming some of the duties normally assigned to the first lady.
Trump transition aides are already planning for an "Office of the First Family," in the East Wing where the current office of the first lady is located, sources familiar with the plan told CNN.

Melania Trump is still expected to play a role in the White House. However, Ivanka is expected to have a prominent slot as well. A source said she is likely to play the part of Washington hostess as well as advise her father on issues including family leave to climate change.

"No decisions have been made regarding Ivanka's role," Hope Hicks, Trump's spokeswoman, told CNN.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/ivanka-trump-white-house-office-of-the-first-family/index.html?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Re: Sources: Ivanka Trump to have East Wing office
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 01:08:27 am »

By Sara Murray and Daniella Diaz, CNN

Updated 6:55 PM ET, Wed December 14, 2016

Washington (CNN)Ivanka Trump is poised to play an active role in her father's administration, assuming some of the duties normally assigned to the first lady.
Trump transition aides are already planning for an "Office of the First Family," in the East Wing where the current office of the first lady is located, sources familiar with the plan told CNN.

Melania Trump is still expected to play a role in the White House. However, Ivanka is expected to have a prominent slot as well. A source said she is likely to play the part of Washington hostess as well as advise her father on issues including family leave to climate change.

"No decisions have been made regarding Ivanka's role," Hope Hicks, Trump's spokeswoman, told CNN.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/ivanka-trump-white-house-office-of-the-first-family/index.html?

My  D.C. operatives have suggested that she will likely be taking charge of all the bookings for the Lincoln Bedroom!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 01:49:43 am »
I hope the sources are wrong.  It seems a little odd to me that his daughter would have an office inside the White House. I also find it very concerning if she's going to be giving Daddy advice on climate change.  She doesn't quite fit in with those on his team that want to "drill baby drill".  Just a hunch here, but something tells me Melania and Ivanka aren't exactly best buddies.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:50:16 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 03:04:25 am »
I hope the sources are wrong.  It seems a little odd to me that his daughter would have an office inside the White House. I also find it very concerning if she's going to be giving Daddy advice on climate change.  She doesn't quite fit in with those on his team that want to "drill baby drill".  Just a hunch here, but something tells me Melania and Ivanka aren't exactly best buddies.

She's there to make sure her pet liberal agenda items get to daddy's desk.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 03:10:44 am »
Congratulations  America!  You now have a royal family.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 03:13:09 am »
Does the East Wing have a better view than the West Wing.   I would like to book my rooms soon.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 04:51:22 am »

Spot on!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 12:20:29 pm »

@Applewood

And hey, that's just perfectly fine!  TOSers, including some of our own folks, are indignantly upbraiding those who don't post properly adoring---er, I mean respectful--pictures of "our beautiful First Family."

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 12:31:32 pm »
No first lady (even daughters) should have a taxpayer funded office or staff of their own.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 12:40:09 pm »
It's CNN reporting this, who knows.  The MSM hasn't been exactly reliable and it seem lately the report assumptions rather than facts.  When this news is 'confirmed' then I'd say we have reason for concern.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 01:03:35 pm »
I thought she was running his businesses.

They aren't even hiding the little "conflict of interest" thingy are they?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 01:10:52 pm »
I thought she was running his businesses.

They aren't even hiding the little "conflict of interest" thingy are they?

Ivankas getting the gold mine. America gets the shaft.