Author Topic: Full-page ads urge GOP electors not to vote for Trump  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Full-page ads urge GOP electors not to vote for Trump
« on: December 14, 2016, 11:11:05 pm »
By Jennifer Calfas - 12/14/16 05:09 PM EST

Full-page ads created by a Democratic activist are urging Electoral College members to vote against President-elect Donald Trump on Monday.

The ads, which began running in newspapers across the country Wednesday, are funded by Daniel Brezenoff, who made a Change.org petition urging electors not to vote for Trump.

He told Politico the ad is not aimed at choosing Clinton or a specific Republican alternative to Trump but intended to inspire electors to use their own judgment before voting.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310466-full-page-ads-urge-gop-electors-not-to-vote-for-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Full-page ads urge GOP electors not to vote for Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 01:48:26 am »
By Jennifer Calfas - 12/14/16 05:09 PM EST

Full-page ads created by a Democratic activist are urging Electoral College members to vote against President-elect Donald Trump on Monday.

The ads, which began running in newspapers across the country Wednesday, are funded by Daniel Brezenoff, who made a Change.org petition urging electors not to vote for Trump.

He told Politico the ad is not aimed at choosing Clinton or a specific Republican alternative to Trump but intended to inspire electors to use their own judgment before voting.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310466-full-page-ads-urge-gop-electors-not-to-vote-for-trump

So sit may inspire some Dem electors to not vote for Clinton?  Yeah, right.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!