Author Topic: Could Hillary Hijack the Electoral College? Andy Schlafly  (Read 400 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Could Hillary Hijack the Electoral College? Andy Schlafly
« on: December 14, 2016, 10:51:47 pm »

Could Hillary Hijack the Electoral College?

12/14/2016 9:40:00 AM - Andy Schlafly

Remember when the liberals demanded that Donald Trump swear to accept the outcome of the presidential election? That was two months ago, when they were sure Trump would lose in a landslide.

Now many of the same people are chanting that Trump is “not my president.” In the days following the November election, thousands of anarchists participated in often violent protests in places like Oakland, California and Portland, Oregon, setting fire to police cars, smashing plate glass windows, and waving Mexican flags to express their contempt for the will of the American people.

Remember when the liberals complained that the Electoral College is undemocratic and should be abolished? That was one month ago, after Trump won all the battleground states and extended his sweep to four states that Republicans haven’t carried since Ronald Reagan’s time.

more
http://townhall.com/columnists/andyschlafly/2016/12/14/could-hillary-hijack-the-electoral-college-n2259772
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Could Hillary Hijack the Electoral College? Andy Schlafly
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 10:58:35 pm »
Right - Hillary Clinton couldn't even get elected running against DT. 

Offline JustPassinThru

Re: Could Hillary Hijack the Electoral College? Andy Schlafly
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 11:01:30 pm »
I think it's a very-real possibility.

Nor do I think the solution is to challenge the Electoral College.

The REASON it upsets us...those of us who are not Trump cultists...is that The Alternative is so indescribably unfit, it led me to vote for the very cult-leader who spent more time attacking my values than his opponent.

The answer to this, is, of course, IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT.  For Treason, committed before being elected.

It is legal; it is meet and right.  Impeachment is not a criminal trial.  Impeachment is a FIRING for cause.  In this case, a preemptive refusal to hire...hire the CHIEF EXECUTIVE. 

Not Queen; not Empress; not Goddess.  The Chief Executive...an OBVIOUS felon and traitor against her nation; who by some sort of mass movement of insanity was selected by Electors without regard to her lack of fitness.