Author Topic: The Left’s never-ending war. With their policies rejected by voters, the purpose of the Left isn’t to govern. It is to render their societies ungovernable.  (Read 647 times)

rangerrebew

The Left’s never-ending war
With their policies rejected by voters, the purpose of the Left isn’t to govern. It is to render their societies ungovernable.
December 13, 2016
Caroline Glick
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook214Share to TwitterShare to More210Share to Print

Originally published by the Jerusalem Post.

The push among the American Left to discredit the results of last month’s presidential election entered a new phase last Friday with the White House’s announcement that outgoing US President Barack Obama has ordered US intelligence agencies to review evidence of Russian hacking in last month’s elections on behalf of President-elect Donald Trump.

The investigation itself is unlikely to lead to any conclusive results. The FBI, which is responsible for carrying out this sort of investigation, saw no evidence that Russian hacking was aimed specifically at assisting Trump’s campaign against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265122/lefts-never-ending-war-caroline-glick
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:32:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The investigation itself is unlikely to lead to any conclusive results. The FBI, which is responsible for carrying out this sort of investigation, saw no evidence that Russian hacking was aimed specifically at assisting Trump’s campaign against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That may be technically true, but this is the same FBI that concluded that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong when she deleted emails which were actively under subpoena because she had no 'intent', according to them, to break the law.

The Left does want to make America ungovernable, because they cannot stand the idea that Trump will succeed and truly do good in governance, because that expose their own corruption and ineptitude. It would expose all the issues that the Left keeps saying are unfixable as easily 'fixable'. To keep that from happening the Left will blindly do everything and anything to sabotage Trump and everything he tries to do, no matter how beneficial they may be for the country.

Their own political power depends on it, and screw America. That is not their problem.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline montanajoe

Both the left and the right want to make the nation ungovernable as long as their guy isn't in office... :shrug:

The motto for each side seems to be pay back is a bitch...can't muster up any sympathy for either side...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Both the left and the right want to make the nation ungovernable as long as their guy isn't in office... :shrug:

The motto for each side seems to be pay back is a bitch...can't muster up any sympathy for either side...

There were no nationwide riots or multiple recounts when Obama won. I think it undeniable that the Left is much more into chaos and anarchy than is the Right.

Although both sides have their radicals, the ratio of Leftwing radicals to Rightwing radicals must be a hundred to one.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

Personally, I'm not interested in making us "governable."

We don't need to be "governed"; we need to be left the hell alone.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline montanajoe

Personally, I'm not interested in making us "governable."

We don't need to be "governed"; we need to be left the hell alone.

Agree 100% but that is a Conservative tenant and neither party want's anything to do with conservatives..