Author Topic: Hard left group plans massive Trump inauguration disruption as Electoral College voters plan Trump revolt  (Read 1383 times)

rangerrebew

Hard left group plans massive Trump inauguration disruption as Electoral College voters plan Trump revolt
By Alex Thomas -
12.09.2016 @3:05 PM EST
“Devious” plots to possibly stop Trump’s presidency revealed

(INTELLIHUB) — A group of hard left activists are planning a massive disruption in Washington D.C. on the day of Donald Trump’s inauguration with the stated goal of shutting it down.

The group, #DisruptJ20, has posted a manifesto on their website which makes clear that they are planning widespread civil disobedience and possible illegal actions. Calling on “all people of conscience” to shut down the event, the groups website even indicates that they believe they may be able to stop Trump’s ascension to the presidency all together.

https://www.intellihub.com/hard-left-group-plans-massive-trump-inauguration-disruption-as-electoral-college-voters-plan-trump-revolt/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:14:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Announcing it ahead of time is a good way to make sure the cops are in the right place at the right time. 

geronl

Let them. Nothing but a distraction.

Offline Longiron

I hope they do it and Michael Moore and Glen Beck are out in front. There are 100K BIKERS going to be their and they and LIBS do not mix well. Not only Splody Heads for the LIBS but also SPLIT heads. 22222frying pan

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I was invited to go to the inaugural. I'd really like to see history but I don't think it will be a good idea.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

I hope they do it and Michael Moore and Glen Beck are out in front. There are 100K BIKERS going to be their and they and LIBS do not mix well. Not only Splody Heads for the LIBS but also SPLIT heads. 22222frying pan

??? Split heads?  Really?  Why? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
??? Split heads?  Really?  Why?

Some of the Leathernecks (MC) at my local watering hole are heading down for it, and some of those guys can get a bit rambunctious at times.  They seem to enjoy it.

Offline Suppressed

If any of those 100K BIKERS initiate such violence, I hope it is met with an abundance of hot lead, or at least the threat thereof.

Brownshirt thugs must be stopped cold.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Very bad idea.  It would simply confirm for the public the left's worst stereotypes about Trump supporters: that they're nothing more than latter day Brownshirts. 

Offline Applewood

I was invited to go to the inaugural. I'd really like to see history but I don't think it will be a good idea.

I wouldn't,  even if the new president was someone I liked and admired.  DC is cold and snowy in January.  Better to stay in a nice warm home and watch it on tv.  Plus you will be safe from all the crazies. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
If any of those 100K BIKERS initiate such violence, I hope it is met with an abundance of hot lead, or at least the threat thereof.

Brownshirt thugs must be stopped cold.

Those bikers don't exist in any numbers.

Every time they tried to prove their numbers with pics, simple pic searches showed them to be Rolling Thunder rallies from past years.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This kind of crap has always backfired. I actually think it helped elect trump.