Author Topic: England: Knifeman shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' before stabbing passenger at Forest Hill station, witnesses say  (Read 388 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Knifeman shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' before stabbing passenger at Forest Hill station, witnesses say

By  Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter Rozina Sabur

12 December 2016 • 6:02pm

A knifeman shouted “I want to kill a Muslim” before stabbing an Asian man on a suburban train.

The attacker, with “evil in his eyes”, strode through the moving train before selecting his victim based on his appearance, witnesses said.

He also shouted “go back to Syria” and “Muslims...kill them all” before stabbing his victim in the face and chest, it is alleged.

A man is being treated in hospital following the incident on a London Overground train, and a 38-year-old man is in police custody after being arrested at Forest Hill station in south London on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.

Despite the Islamophobic nature of the stabbing, British Transport Police insisted they were not treating the incident as terrorist-related.

Continued At: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/train-passenger-stabbed-forest-hill-station-police-hunt-knifeman/

Read all of that. Now, consider this, pictures are sketchy so far but I've seen one assuming it is authentic and I saw one person comment that this accused is not white.

So, we will see in what direction this story goes.

I think one of the stories have it where the accused also said something about the "Anti-Christ" ("I am the ...") so, if this is so, we are probably looking at a mental case.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:32:14 am by TomSea »