Author Topic: Former Army Intel Officer: CIA Director John Brennan Is Playing Political Games  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Army Intel Officer: CIA Director John Brennan Is Playing Political Games

Posted By Jonah Bennett On 8:03 PM 12/12/2016

Retired Army intelligence officer Tony Shaffer alleged Monday that CIA Director John Brennan is playing political games via a secret CIA assessment stating Russia interfered with the election to support GOP President-elect Donald Trump.

Speaking to WMAL radio Monday, Shaffer claimed that the secret CIA assessment, obtained by The Washington Post and described in an article last Friday, is a product of Brennan’s loyalty to President Barack Obama, The Washington Examiner reports.

“This is purely political, and I believe that John Brennan is a political animal,” Shaffer said. He added he has been talking with former CIA officials about the report. “Everything they are telling me is Brennan is doing this out of loyalty to President Obama.”

“It’s about undermining Trump, that’s what it is,” Shaffer said. “It’s called information operations, information warfare, and that’s what I believe is going on.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/12/former-army-intel-officer-cia-director-john-brennan-is-playing-political-games/?print=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Brennan is a Muslim!  I personally would not believe a thing he told me about anything!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:36:22 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien