Author Topic: At least 10 members of the Electoral College are demanding a briefing on any investigations into Trump’s Russia ties  (Read 866 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That's hilarious.  A bunch of electors who have already publicly announced they don't support Trump are demanding an explanation as if it might actually affect their votes.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh no. 9 Rats and 1 publicity pimp GOPer want answers. I have an answer for them. Go away you losers. No one cares what you have to say about shit.

Offline Hoodat

I think it is just awful what the Russians have done to Hillary Clinton.  They need to get the person who let this happen.  They need to find the person who ordered all this sensitive information on Hillary Clinton to be placed onto a non-secure server, and they need to prosecute that person to the full extent of the law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

Oh no. 9 Rats and 1 publicity pimp GOPer want answers. I have an answer for them. Go away you losers. No one cares what you have to say about shit.
Glad you woke up in a good mood....would hate to see a bad one.   :laugh:
@Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 06:19:12 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline Night Hides Not

So basically, we're in a kerfuffle over 1 GOP EV. I would think those 9 Rats were voting for Hillary, right?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

Glad you woke up in a good mood....would hate to see a bad one.   :laugh:
@Frank Cannon
He's always in a good mood.  :whistle: (don't poke the bear)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That's hilarious.  A bunch of electors who have already publicly announced they don't support Trump are demanding an explanation as if it might actually affect their votes.

They're Democratic electors. They would be voting against their pledges to vote Trump (of all people).

Ridiculous.