Author Topic: Saudi Arabian Family at Center of Domestic Violence Scandal Gave Keith Ellison Thousands  (Read 898 times)

rangerrebew

Saudi Arabian Family at Center of Domestic Violence Scandal Gave Keith Ellison Thousands
Posted By Brent Scher On December 12, 2016 @ 5:00 am In Politics | No Comments

The four sons of a Saudi Arabian billionaire—including one who was recently convicted for assaulting his wife—have all contributed thousands to Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.), who is one of the frontrunners to become the new chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

The family of Nasser Al-Rashid, an adviser to the Saudi royal family who has been listed as one of the world’s wealthiest men, came under increased scrutiny in the past year due to political spending in the United States. Al-Rashid himself has given millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and his children have poured nearly $600,000 into campaigns for Democrats across the country.

The donations became a problem after Ibrahim Al-Rashid, who was a close friend and major donor to Florida Democrat Patrick Murphy, was convicted on charges stemming from an incident in which he broke into his estranged wife’s home and brutally assaulted her, according to a police report previously published by the Washington Free Beacon.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/saudi-arabian-family-center-domestic-violence-scandal-gave-keith-ellison-thousands/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"have all contributed thousands to Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.), who is one of the frontrunners to become the new chairman of the Democratic National Committee."

I thought that was already a done deal?????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Night Hides Not

"have all contributed thousands to Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.), who is one of the frontrunners to become the new chairman of the Democratic National Committee."

I thought that was already a done deal?????

Methinks a sudden surge in sanity has taken over Democrats. I could be wrong, though.

I hope Ellison gets it, so that every time a Muslim extremist detonates a bomb, a few media outlets will ask him for a response, just as Trump was harassed over David Duke's endorsement of him.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I hope Ellison gets it, so that every time a Muslim extremist detonates a bomb, a few media outlets will ask him for a response, just as Trump was harassed over David Duke's endorsement of him.

@Night Hides Not

Assuming of course their questions don't start with,"What do you think it was that the radical right whites did to drive that brutha to set off a bomb?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!