Author Topic: Priebus: ‘The Russians Didn’t Tell Hillary Clinton to Ignore Wisconsin or Michigan’  (Read 2693 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Priebus: ‘The Russians Didn’t Tell Hillary Clinton to Ignore Wisconsin or Michigan’
by Josh Feldman | 10:43 am, December 11th, 2016

Reince Priebus continued to push back against reports on Russian hacking on ABC’s This Week this morning, arguing that talk of potential interference can’t brush aside the mistakes Hillary Clinton made on the campaign trail.

As George Stephanopoulos continued to press him on the intelligence community’s conclusions on Russian interference, Priebus said this:

“The Russians didn’t tell Hillary Clinton to ignore Wisconsin and Michigan, okay?… She lost the election because her ideas were bad, she didn’t fit the electorate, she ignored states that she shouldn’t have, and Donald Trump was the change agent.”

more

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/priebus-the-russians-didnt-tell-hillary-clinton-to-ignore-wisconsin-or-michigan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“The Russians didn’t tell Hillary Clinton to ignore Wisconsin and Michigan, okay?… She lost the election because her ideas were bad, she didn’t fit the electorate, she ignored states that she shouldn’t have, and Donald Trump was the change agent.”

Let's not forget she is corrupt---and has been since she was fired from the Nixon impeachment inquiry.

Offline Rivergirl

So who told DT to lie about everything.  His every position has been jettisoned out of existence.

So who told DT to lie about everything.  His every position has been jettisoned out of existence.

Please stop .... please.  Your candidate of choice (whoever it was) did not win.  It happens.

It is time to turn the page and release some of this kneejerk hate.

Thanks.

Offline corbe

Please stop .... please.  Your candidate of choice (whoever it was) did not win.  It happens.

It is time to turn the page and release some of this kneejerk hate.

Thanks.

Just like you turned the page and stopped whinning about obummer when he won in 2008 and 2012, see how that works @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

LOL No kidding. After all, this comes from Mr Establishment Reince Priebus who is Trump's chief of staff.

Karma is going to burn these clowns to ash.

Offline Vulcan

LOL No kidding. After all, this comes from Mr Establishment Reince Priebus who is Trump's chief of staff.

Karma is going to burn these clowns to ash.

Trump is a lifelong New York liberal.   And as such, he has no convictions and he has no principles.  I would expect no different from any liberal. 

Just like you turned the page and stopped whinning about obummer when he won in 2008 and 2012, see how that works @Right_in_Virginia

Am I correct in interpreting this as your posts to me yesterday were pure  :bs: ---- that you've no intention of giving me or our President-elect a fair chance --- that you're not really willing to put your disappointment, tears and hate aside and move forward --- that there really isn't any reason for me to "bear with you"?

HonestJohn

Because 'hacking' and 'providing campaign direction' are the same thing in Priebus's mind?

Offline jpsb

Am I correct in interpreting this as your posts to me yesterday were pure  :bs: ---- that you've no intention of giving me or our President-elect a fair chance --- that you're not really willing to put your disappointment, tears and hate aside and move forward --- that there really isn't any reason for me to "bear with you"?

There is not a whole lot of difference between this site and DU, just saying.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

You should be ashamed of yourself.  Just saying.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

@Right_in_Virginia

I thought the condolences remark was the giveaway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

@jpsb, can you be specific?  How are we like DU?

The essential point being missed by hardcore Trump fans is that Americans do not owe allegiance to any politician.  HE is now working for US, and it's up to him to produce.  We don't owe Trump a damned thing---he owes us.  He better get to it next month.

Offline Vulcan

‘The Russians Didn’t Tell Hillary Clinton to Ignore Wisconsin or Michigan’

But they did tell her to call millions of Americans "deplorable".  /s

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

But that's part of your problem, isn't it?  You never did get the tears and rending of garments you thought you would get.  Not being emotionally wrapped up in Trump, we shrugged when he won and said, let's see what he'll do.  And in doing so, we robbed you of the schadenfreude festival you were looking forward to.

So you promote the fantasy that it happened anyway, and is still happening. 

As for "hate', some Trump fans are the most miserable, unhappy winners I've ever seen in my life.

Offline Suppressed

Let's not forget she is corrupt---and has been since she was fired from the Nixon impeachment inquiry.

Still peddling that long-debunked claim?!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/06/the-zombie-claim-that-hillary-clinton-was-fired-during-the-watergate-inquiry
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Vulcan

Still peddling that long-debunked claim?!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/06/the-zombie-claim-that-hillary-clinton-was-fired-during-the-watergate-inquiry

It is hard to believe there are still some who don't know that story isn't true when a simple Google search provides a wealth of information to prove it bogus.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Let's see, so far the list of excuses include:

• The Russians did it
  • Fake news
  • Stupid deplorable voters
  • James Comey conspiracy
  • Anthony Weiner’s cellphone
  • Fox news
  • Stolen White House furniture was bugged
  • The KKK
  • Somebody spiked Hillary's daily blood transfusion

That's what you get when you drag a 20 dollar bill through a campaign

@Right_in_Virginia

I thought the condolences remark was the giveaway.

Silly me, I believed your post was sincere @corbe .   First time shame on you, next time would be shame on me.

That's all.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

But that's part of your problem, isn't it?  You never did get the tears and rending of garments you thought you would get.  Not being emotionally wrapped up in Trump, we shrugged when he won and said, let's see what he'll do.  And in doing so, we robbed you of the schadenfreude festival you were looking forward to.

LOL @CatherineofAragon !  I've been hoping that sanity would return and the battles of the primaries could be left behind.  But, alas, for some NTs that is just not to be.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:40:17 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline beandog

You do remind me of some of the crazier posters at DU.  ****sheep****

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm in a charitable mood this morning, and offer you the opportunity to revise and extend your remarks. The offer's good for 24 hours, after which I will join the rest of right-thinking TBR members in ignoring you.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

LOL @CatherineofAragon !  I've been hoping that sanity would return and the battles of the primaries could be left behind.  But, alas, for some NTs that is just not to be.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

And my point is illustrated.

Thanks!

Offline corbe

Silly me, I believed your post was sincere @corbe .   First time shame on you, next time would be shame on me.

That's all.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

I've been here a long time, tutored under @Frank Cannon , My sarcasm will never reach his brilliance, BUT most can see it 5 threads away.  Sorry to delude you, oh wait, no I'm NOT!

Offline Frank Cannon

"....and Donald Trump was the change agent.”

More like agent orange.