Author Topic: John McCain doesn't know what to make of Trump's Russia hacking response  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Responding to intelligence officials’ report that Russia tried to influence the U.S. presidential election in favor of President-elect Donald Trump, Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Arizona) on Sunday said he doesn’t know what to make of Mr. Trump’s dismissal of the issue.

“I don’t know what to make of it because it’s clear the Russians interfered,” he told CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “Whether they intended to interfere to the degree that they were trying to elect a certain candidate, I think that’s a subject of investigation. But facts are stubborn things. They did hack into this campaign.”

Read More:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mccain-donald-trump-russia-hacking-response/

So, the ink isn't even dry on the ballots for his reelection and McPain is already plotting ways to stick the new CiC in the back with a knife.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: John McCain doesn't know what to make of Trump's Russia hacking response
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 09:24:38 pm »
This is all a way for McCain to say 'the Senate is 52-48 and you need the RINO vote.'

McCain is basically extorting and blackmailing for power and relevance.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 09:32:22 pm »
For now it seems that the repubs are so afraid of the psycho that they are slobbering over his nominees without any thought at all.   This is now a bridge too far???

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:36:35 pm »
This is all a way for McCain to say 'the Senate is 52-48 and you need the RINO vote.'

McCain is basically extorting and blackmailing for power and relevance.

As he has done for the past 35 years.  This is why AZ Dems love him so much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 09:43:57 pm »
For now it seems that the repubs are so afraid of the psycho that they are slobbering over his nominees without any thought at all.   This is now a bridge too far???

Oh I don't know. Several are starting to push back against a Kremlin approved cabinet.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 09:49:01 pm »
Oh I don't know. Several are starting to push back against a Kremlin approved cabinet.

As usual, the GOPe gets it's debating points from the Democrats.  I don't care if the President is the biggest idiot in the world, the GOP needs to find its own reasons for subverting their own chief executive.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 09:59:31 pm »
As usual, the GOPe gets it's debating points from the Democrats.  I don't care if the President is the biggest idiot in the world, the GOP needs to find its own reasons for subverting their own chief executive.

I said from the beginning that Trump would fail because he's not a democrat and at least some republicans have integrity to stand for what's right. I don't give a flying flip what the democrats think. I have said all along that Russia was screwing around in our election.

I won't betray my country by looking the other way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 10:06:14 pm »
I said from the beginning that Trump would fail because he's not a democrat and at least some republicans have integrity to stand for what's right. I don't give a flying flip what the democrats think. I have said all along that Russia was screwing around in our election.

Of course not.  But I find McPain's timing more than a little suspicious, having watched him in action since he first parachuted into office.  McPain couldn't care less if the Russians had anything to do with the election, he's posturing to be able to make selfish demands on Trump after 1/20.

I don't like Trump at all, but I absolutely detest McPain.  If there's a fight between the two of them, I'd support Trump any day of the week.
I will NOT comply.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 10:25:36 pm »
Responding to intelligence officials’ report that Russia tried to influence the U.S. presidential election in favor of President-elect Donald Trump, Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Arizona) on Sunday said he doesn’t know what to make of Mr. Trump’s dismissal of the issue.

“I don’t know what to make of it because it’s clear the Russians interfered,” he told CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “Whether they intended to interfere to the degree that they were trying to elect a certain candidate, I think that’s a subject of investigation. But facts are stubborn things. They did hack into this campaign.”

Read More:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mccain-donald-trump-russia-hacking-response/

So, the ink isn't even dry on the ballots for his reelection and McPain is already plotting ways to stick the new CiC in the back with a knife.

McCain is jumping the gun on this a bit IMO. While the charge of Russian hacking *does* need to be investigated, it's way too premature to say the Russians hacked the election. I want to see proof first. Wild accusations are damaging IMO.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 10:26:15 pm »
Of course not.  But I find McPain's timing more than a little suspicious, having watched him in action since he first parachuted into office.  McPain couldn't care less if the Russians had anything to do with the election, he's posturing to be able to make selfish demands on Trump after 1/20.

I don't like Trump at all, but I absolutely detest McPain.  If there's a fight between the two of them, I'd support Trump any day of the week.

McCain happens to be right.

Here is a Trump supporter who has a far harsher assessment.

http://therightscoop.com/tantamount-treason-former-congressman-joe-walsh-turns-trump/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 10:27:51 pm »

The Rising Bear and Falling Eagle

By R.S. Weinberg

"Russia will not soon become, if it ever happens, a second copy of the United States and England-where liberal values have deep historical roots."  Vladimir Putin

Certainly, if it's difficult to keep a good man down for very long, then it's equally difficult to hold his evil opposite down for a long duration as well. Case in point; Vladimir Putin, Russia's current Prime Minister who hopes very soon to become Russia's president once again, a position he served from 2000 to 2008 until he was succeeded by current President Dmitry Medvedev.

More likely, Putin tired of the rigors of his task as Russia's president and selected Medvedev to succeed him three years ago. Now however, the big-game expert, whale-hunter and former cold-blooded KGB man has recharged his batteries and desires to retake control of the big bad bear. And that's big bad news for the rest of the world because Putin, whose diminutive stature belies his fierce competitive nature, can be a very big and very bad man when it comes to ethics and morals.

Say what you want about Putin-and a lot of things have been said about him both good and bad--he's a brilliant man who can size up a person on the spot and determine who and what he's dealing with. And whether that comes from his extensive background in the old KGB or not, Putin is no dummy who succumbs easily to hollow rhetoric or political Holstein fertilizer like so many of his counterparts in the western world, and particularly in America do these days.

In other words, if there was a likely candidate for the Antichrist, then Vladimir Putin is your man. Certainly, of course, Putin is not the Antichrist nor will he probably ever rise to become such an ignominious creature because many key prophetic events still must take place before that ignominious creature can appear. For now however, Putin may be the closest thing we've seen to the ultimate beast who will be empowered by Satan himself. Many will protest that Hitler was the closest thing the modern world has ever seen to the Antichrist and there were many who truly believed he was that man.

But beyond Germany, Hitler was a vile man and a crude pagan who had all the grace of a constipated grizzly bear. According to scripture in the Bible, the Antichrist will initially appear to the world as a man of peace and will convince many that he is Jesus Christ who has returned to establish his millennial kingdom on earth. Hitler never claimed to be Christ; in fact he hated Jesus Christ and merely used Christ's name for political purposes to deceive the ignorant masses that had cast their lot with the dictator. Hitler was an atheist; a convenient fact that many have conveniently forgotten. The Fuhrer was a disciple of arch-atheist Friedrich Nietzsche who called Christianity one of the greatest stumbling blocks to the evolution of the human race. And like Barack Obama today in America,  Hitler often feigned Christianity to win the confidence of Germany's predominantly Lutheran and Roman Catholic population in the 1920's and 30's.

But Putin has no hidden agenda when it comes to who is he or what he's about. Unlike Obama who is the proverbial emperor without clothes, Putin is a ruthless dictator at heart who has a vision to raise Russia to the status of the world's greatest superpower on the ashes of America's breathtaking demise. And whether that demise began with the former Soviet Union's successful attempt to infiltrate America's government, public schools, colleges, universities and media with communists that masqueraded as liberals, we'll probably never know. However, former Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev may have given us a clue back in 1961 with this revealing tidbit: "We don't have to destroy America with missiles; America will destroy itself from within."

And America has proven Khrushchev a prophet by destroying herself from within through moral depravity, catastrophic spending, bloated government and failing schools that turn out functional illiterates that can barely read, write, communicate or do basic math. Ask almost anyone you encounter on the street who their congressman or state representative is and you'll most likely get a blank stare. Last year, someone from Fox News did one of those street interviews in New York City where he randomly chose people to name the vice president of the United States. Most of them couldn't name Joe Biden because most of them didn't even know who Biden was. And if they don't know who Biden is, then they surely can't name their congressman, state representative or probably even the mayor of New York City who is Michael Bloomberg.

And so, as America fades into the twilight of greatness and descends into the toilet of former great republics that have rotted away from the terminal disease of Stage Four Malignant Moral Carcinoma, Russia ascends the global ladder to super-nation status. Currently, of course, Russia is anything but a super-nation; her economy wobbles on a weak ruble while corruption remains a serious problem within Russia's government, police and military. And, of course, there are those troublesome Islamists in the surrounding hamlets of Chechnya, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan that have a penchant for exporting terrorism to Russia in the form of suicide bombers that have a penchant for blowing up schools, buses, trains, planes and automobiles.

Putin, however, is a visionary who sees beyond those immediate problems to the ultimate goal of world domination. Islamic terrorists? While America and Western European nations arrest them and put them on display in expensive show trials held in kangaroo courts, Putin and his men find them and kill them. No need to waste taxpayer money on such scoundrels; just hunt them down as vermin and snuff them out. Corrupt government, military and police officials? The same; you just pluck them like weeds from your garden and get rid of them.

As far as Russia's unstable economy is concerned, Putin has the answer for that; to build Russia into the world's foremost energy producer and supplier. While the western world chases the pipe dream of green energy, Putin knows that fossil energy rather than green energy is the future and those nations that have leveraged their futures on green energy will be forced to return to fossil energy once the dream of green energy has failed to deliver on its promises. The Russians control a vast amount of crude oil and natural energy; something that wasn't lost on Ronald Reagan, perhaps America's last great president. It was Reagan who warned the Europeans not to allow the Russians to spread their oil and gas pipelines throughout their continent because that would provide the Russians with a strategic economic weapon against Europe that could be easily translated into a political weapon.

Sadly, the Europeans ignored Reagan and the Russians have now spread their crude and natural gas pipelines toward Western Europe. And that bodes trouble because many European nations are dependent upon crude from the Middle East that has become highly unstable with revolutions, insurrections and riots disrupting many governments and the flow of crude out of the Middle East. Libya currently supplies much of Western Europe with crude and if Islamists ultimately assume control of Libya as they are about to do in Egypt, then many European nations may be forced to buy their crude from the Russians. And Putin may attach a steep price tag to Russian crude and natural gas by forcing European NATO member nations to choose between fossil energy or NATO. Oil and natural gas could become Putin's ultimate bargaining chips that may well spell the end of NATO and the shift of global military dominance from the United States to Russia.

And Putin isn't content with Russia's own natural resources of crude and natural gas; he's forged close diplomatic ties with oil-producing nations such as Venezuela, Syria, Iran and he recently signed an agreement with Cuba to begin drilling for oil in the oil rich Atlantic off of Cuba's shores. Putin's desire to control the world's fossil energy is the main reason why the U.S. and a coalition of NATO allies decided to invade Libya and take out Moammar Gadhafi before Gadhafi could invite the Russians to help him quash rebel forces within his nation intent on overthrowing the Libyan dictator. If the Russians had gotten to Gadhafi before the U.S. and its NATO allies, then the Russians could well have gained control over Libya's bountiful oilfields. And that would've gained the Russians major economic control over Eastern and Western Europe through oil. Not surprisingly, Putin expressed his anger at the U.S. and NATO invasion of Libya because he realized how important the stakes were.

With crude becoming the black gold that radical environmentalists in the west and particularly in America abhor, the nation that ultimately controls the world's fossil energy will control the world. And those nations that rolled the dice on green energy and came up empty will eventually be forced to purchase oil from the Russians who will set a high price-tag on that black gold. And that money reaped from the sales of that black gold will help the Russians rebuild their economic and military infrastructure making Russia a superpower that will be difficult to challenge.

Putin has already laid the groundwork for Russia's ascension to a military superpower by outmaneuvering and intimidating Obama into (1) canceling a planned missile shield for Eastern Europe that was designed to protect that region from Russian missiles; (2) betraying the United Kingdom to appease the Russians by releasing sensitive and top secret information concerning the UK's nuclear arsenal and (3) by placing the US at a numerical and strategic disadvantage against Russia concerning tactical nuclear weapons through START; a nuclear arms treaty that demanded no third-party oversight of the Russians that would hold them accountable to the treaty. Either Obama is an incredibly naïve executive who lives in a fantasy world or he is actively working to destroy his own nation by ruining America's military; bankrupting the U.S. and forcing America to become energy dependent upon hostile nations that hate America and want to destroy her.

Either way, the Russian Bear is on the rise while the American Eagle is falling. Biblical prophecy reveals that two nations will become the dominant superpowers in the world preceding the return of Jesus Christ. The ancient Hebrew prophet Daniel, who recorded God's prophetic words 2,600 years ago while living in captivity with his people in Babylon under Nebuchadnezzar, revealed two nations he described as the kingdoms of the north and south that would vie for world supremacy in the last days. Who was Daniel referring to? Keep in mind that the Bible always places Israel at the center of its geographical map so a northern nation would very likely be Russia that sits directly north of Israel while a southern nation would be located to the south of Israel.

However, in the context of Daniel's prophecy (Daniel 11) the southern nation he referred to is very likely China that sits on Russia's southern border at two different points, separated by Mongolia. And like Russia, China is rising rapidly in the world as an industrial and military giant on the strength of America's massive debt that China has helped finance through the purchase of US Treasury bonds. If the US defaults on that debt, China will literally be in a position to buy America and make the US beholden to the Chinese government. In other words, America's ample oil resources in Alaska and along her coastlines that could provide jobs, boost America's economy and make America energy independent could become the property of China. And in the high stakes game of fossil energy that will become an economic weapon for nations seeking global dominance once green energy fails, the Chinese will need their own source of crude to compete with Russia. That's why America's colossal debt has become the ultimate hangman's noose that may eventually hang Uncle Sam.

Furthermore, the identity of the southern nation mentioned by Daniel in his prophecy is likely China because Daniel revealed at some point "the king of the South will march out in a rage and fight against the king of the North, who will raise a large army but be defeated." (Daniel 11:11) Daniel recorded that the southern kingdom would march against the northern kingdom, which suggests that these two nations are located in close proximity to each other.

And that sounds like Russia and China. Also, Daniel revealed that for a period of time, these two nations "will become allies" (Daniel 11:6) before they resume hostilities and go to war against each other. And in a fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy, the Chinese and Russians signed a 12-point economic agreement on October 13, 2009 that authorized the Russians to build an oil pipeline from Skovorodina, Russia to China's northeastern city of Daqing that is scheduled to begin supplying China with oil sometime this year. The economic agreement also authorized the Russians to build natural gas pipelines into China to begin supplying the Chinese with gas by 2014. And the agreement authorized both parties to seek out and invest in new global currencies in place of the US dollar that is shrinking in value because of America's colossal debt.

But crude oil and natural gas are the economic trump cards that the Russians will ultimately play against the Chinese and they know that. That's why America's crushing debt along with the radical Marxists and environmentalists in the US government that have paralyzed America's economy by restricting coal and outlawing offshore drilling will make America an inviting target for the Chinese. A nation that controls another nation's debt eventually will control that nation economically and politically. And the Chinese will be in a position to blackmail America economically unless the US allows the Chinese to begin tapping into America's vast resources of crude.

The Russians will eventually prevail as the dominant superpower in the end-time world. And the Antichrist will arise from that nation to eventually rule a global government that will consist of 10 nation groups under the control of seven leaders who will answer to an eighth leader who will be the dreaded Antichrist. When will this happen? Several key prophetic events must first take place such as (1) the final collapse and fall of America that will spell the end of NATO; (2) a new global currency that will replace the dollar; (3) the destruction of Iran and the subsequent end of global Islamic fundamentalism; (4) the reunification of the world's 192 nations into 10 nation groups and (5) the rise of a global ecumenical religion headed by the Roman Catholic Church.

For the time being, America will remain as the world's reigning superpower until she falls. Daniel revealed that a powerful western nation would lead an invasion against "the kings of Media and Persia" (Daniel 8:20) which today is modern Iran. Daniel described the powerful western nation as "the king of Greece" (Daniel 8:21) which very likely is an allegory for the United States since the modern nation of Greece is bankrupt financially and has no real military to speak of. But why did Daniel use the term Greek to describe this western nation? Because in the ancient times, the Greeks were the most prominent gentiles on earth and Greek was often used as a synonym for gentile. Daniel also revealed that once this western nation overthrew the king of Persia that nation would then be "broken off" (Daniel 8:22) and replaced on the world seen by four new nations with varying degrees of power. Daniel's reference is clear; once the United States has overthrown Iran, the US will collapse as a world power and be replaced by four new nations. But what will ultimately cause America's downfall? America's abandonment of Israel as a friend and ally.

You can bet that Russia and China will be among those four nations that will succeed the United States as world powers. And from Russia will come the Antichrist. Daniel revealed this about that dreaded ruler: "In the latter part of their reign (four nations) when rebels (world citizens) have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue will arise. He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does." (Daniel 8:23-24)

But how do these four nations fit into the 10-nation and seven ruler scenario spoken of by both Daniel (Daniel 7:24) and the apostle John (Revelation 13:1, Revelation 17:3) who recorded the Revelation about 600 years after Daniel? In our next message, we'll explain how.

http://www.prophecyreviewonline.org/apps/articles/default.asp?articleid=75364
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 10:57:38 pm »

McCain is jumping the gun on this a bit IMO. While the charge of Russian hacking *does* need to be investigated, it's way too premature to say the Russians hacked the election. I want to see proof first. Wild accusations are damaging IMO.

McPain hates Trump everybody, and I find the timing of his revelation of concern highly suspicious.  Such is the nature of RINOs, they go Dem on you right when you need them the most.  Look to more of this until the Senator for Life kicks the bucket.  Whenever the Dems need the appearance of "bipartisanship" to cover up chicanery, look for this freshly and safely reelected POS to be the first to volunteer to "cross the aisle."

Does this need to be looked into?  Sure.  Should I assume something happened, solely based on CIA information?  LOL.  No, I'd rather let somebody else check into it before I start jumping to Democrat-inspired conclusions.

This is a ploy for the Dems to try to peel off some more faithless electors before the EC vote this month.  They failed with the pointless recounts, this is just the next page in the book.  Leave it to dumb-azz McPain to take the bait.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 11:01:23 pm »
McCain happens to be right.

Here is a Trump supporter who has a far harsher assessment.

http://therightscoop.com/tantamount-treason-former-congressman-joe-walsh-turns-trump/

You may be correct, but that's not why this particular Senator made this particular observation right now.  McPain might be right, but not for the right reasons, which happens to matter to me.  You can't trust his judgements.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 11:13:53 pm »
McPain hates Trump everybody, and I find the timing of his revelation of concern highly suspicious.  Such is the nature of RINOs, they go Dem on you right when you need them the most.  Look to more of this until the Senator for Life kicks the bucket.  Whenever the Dems need the appearance of "bipartisanship" to cover up chicanery, look for this freshly and safely reelected POS to be the first to volunteer to "cross the aisle."

Does this need to be looked into?  Sure.  Should I assume something happened, solely based on CIA information?  LOL.  No, I'd rather let somebody else check into it before I start jumping to Democrat-inspired conclusions.

This is a ploy for the Dems to try to peel off some more faithless electors before the EC vote this month.  They failed with the pointless recounts, this is just the next page in the book.  Leave it to dumb-azz McPain to take the bait.

Then I'm apparently a democrat plant going back a long way because I've been talking about the Russian manipulators (Peggys) and Paul Manafort's history with pro Russian PR for many months.

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 11:18:57 pm »
   If I could like this a$$hat at all, it was last week when he said he wouldn't be answering any questions about Trump until after the New Year.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 11:28:21 pm »
Then I'm apparently a democrat plant going back a long way because I've been talking about the Russian manipulators (Peggys) and Paul Manafort's history with pro Russian PR for many months.
I'm not going to have an argument with you about that, I take your word. 

Which was beside my point that McPain has picked a curious time to make this particular blab.   I'm merely pointing out McPain is not to be believed.  If he told me the sky is blue I'd go check it out.  There may or may not be something to this Russian meddling business, but I want to see some evidence first.  All I've seen is the Russians hacking the DNC emails and that campaign guy of Hillary's.  I'm not going to conflate that into "The Russians hacked the election."

Meanwhile McPain pipes up.  Why?
I will NOT comply.

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 01:01:12 am »

Because 'conservatives' are perfectly fine with an enemy foreign power in control of our executive branch of government?

When did treason become a byword for conservatism?

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 01:02:40 am »

It's 'suspicious' to respond to a press question about Trump's statement made earlier that very same day?

How on earth is that 'suspicious'!?!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 01:07:14 am »
It's 'suspicious' to respond to a press question about Trump's statement made earlier that very same day?

How on earth is that 'suspicious'!?!

He rather publicly stated he would take no such questions until next year.  For the last time:  I'm not suspicious of the accusation, I'm suspicious of the timing.  And McPain is jumping on the Dem bandwagon to rubbish this election.  Truly a vile person.
I will NOT comply.

HonestJohn

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2016, 01:09:37 am »
He rather publicly stated he would take no such questions until next year.  For the last time:  I'm not suspicious of the accusation, I'm suspicious of the timing.  And McPain is jumping on the Dem bandwagon to rubbish this election.  Truly a vile person.

It's rather suspicious that you responded to my question after I asked it.  I'm not suspicious of your assertion, just the timing.

---

See how 'odd' that is?  I've personalized the situation to a 'you and me' level.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:10:12 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 01:12:01 am »
It's rather suspicious that you responded to my question after I asked it.  I'm not suspicious of your assertion, just the timing.

---

See how 'odd' that is?  I've personalized the situation to a 'you and me' level.

So now you are accusing me of being a 10,000 term Senator?  Nice.
I will NOT comply.

HonestJohn

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 01:17:20 am »
So now you are accusing me of being a 10,000 term Senator?  Nice.

I'm placing you in his shoes and taking *YOUR* position.

Does the timing of your response still sound 'suspicious', now?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 01:20:31 am »
I'm placing you in his shoes and taking *YOUR* position.

Does the timing of your response still sound 'suspicious', now?

That's insane.  I don't have millions of people waiting to hear the words that drop from my lips, he does.  A ridiculous comparison.
I will NOT comply.

HonestJohn

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 01:22:28 am »
That's insane.  I don't have millions of people waiting to hear the words that drop from my lips, he does.  A ridiculous comparison.

What does that have to do with anything?

And millions don't give a flying rat's patootie about what he says, either.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:22:59 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 01:29:43 am »
What does that have to do with anything?

And millions don't give a flying rat's patootie about what he says, either.

You compared my reaction to questions put before me to the reactions put before "Honest John" (as I am sure you think of him). I explained why that's a stupid comparison.  What else would you like from me, blood?  I don't offer blood to people who put stupid propositions before me. 

McPain saw a perfect opportunity to STFU, and he declined.  All you need to know about him.  He can't have an unspoken thought.
I will NOT comply.