Author Topic: John McCain doesn't know what to make of Trump's Russia hacking response  (Read 2274 times)

HonestJohn

Re: John McCain doesn't know what to make of Trump's Russia hacking response
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 01:35:16 am »
You compared my reaction to questions put before me to the reactions put before "Honest John" (as I am sure you think of him). I explained why that's a stupid comparison.  What else would you like from me, blood?  I don't offer blood to people who put stupid propositions before me. 

McPain saw a perfect opportunity to STFU, and he declined.  All you need to know about him.  He can't have an unspoken thought.

Cyber Liberty saw a perfect opportunity to STFU, and he/she declined.  All you need to know about him/her.  He/she can't have an unspoken thought.

---

Still sound good?  Or are you acting in a manner that you'd not appreciate when given back to you for the same situation.  For, there is no doubt, are in the same situation.

For you did the same thing as McCain.  When asked a question, you responded to it.

And for some reason, you find the timing of such an ordinary event 'suspicious' for one, but not the other?