Author Topic: Trump On Dakota Access Pipeline: 'We'll Have It Solved Very Quickly'.  (Read 569 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
President-elect Donald Trump promised to move quickly on “solving” the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Trump appeared on “Fox News Sunday” with Chris Wallace, where he said, “I will tell you, when I get to office, if it’s not solved, I’ll have it solved very quickly.”

The Obama administration effectively killed the Dakota Access Pipeline when the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers did not grant the company building the easement needed to cross the Missouri River permission

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/11/trump-on-dakota-access-pipeline-well-have-it-solved-very-quickly/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Trump On Dakota Access Pipeline: 'We'll Have It Solved Very Quickly'.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 12:24:30 am »
I hope so. We'll see. It would be nice if the administration that approved the pipeline route stood by their approval instead of flip-flopped, and it would be a boon to see that approval reinstated. .
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 12:26:03 am »
   Keystone XL also, AND get more Refineries online.  EPA and Energy can make this happen.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 12:27:37 am »
   Keystone XL also, AND get more Refineries online.  EPA and Energy can make this happen.
All they have to do is get out of the way, really.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis