Author Topic: Hillary’s latest lame excuse for losing By Post Editorial Board  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hillary’s latest lame excuse for losing

By Post Editorial Board

December 9, 2016 | 8:50pm

Hillary Clinton has emerged from, in her own words, “taking selfies in the woods” to embrace the latest Democratic excuse for her election loss: so-called fake news.

The latest, that is, in a growing list of scapegoats that so far includes FBI Director James Comey, Russian interference, Anthony Weiner’s cellphone, Fox News and the alt-right.

It includes everything, in fact, save the most obvious reason she lost: She was a lousy candidate who ran a lousy campaign.

Now, Clinton didn’t explicitly blame what she denounced as the “epidemic” of fake news for Donald Trump’s victory.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillarys-latest-lame-excuse-for-losing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Hillary’s latest lame excuse for losing By Post Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 02:58:08 pm »
They HAVE to find something to hang it on! Can't allow the thought that it was the fault of their 1939 playbook to take hold!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien