Author Topic: 'Ridiculous': Trump hits out at CIA claims that Russian hackers intervened in election to help him win  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Ridiculous': Trump hits out at CIA claims that Russian hackers intervened in election to help him win

Donald Trump dismissed CIA claims that Russian hacks on Democratic emails were intended to help him win the presidency as 'ridiculous'
    He told Fox News that it was 'another excuse' and said he believed that Democrats had spread the news
    He's not the only one with doubts - in a secret Capitol meeting last week, a senior FBI official refused to back the CIA's claim
    Russia has been named as the culprit in a number of hacks during the election that saw Democratic emails being leaked
    But the FBI says there isn't enough evidence to confirm Russia was pro-Trump, rather than just causing interference with the election
    One official said the FBI prefers to commit only to things that can be proven in court, while the CIA is happier to make inferences
    Some Republicans on the committee agreed with the FBI's reluctance to claim Putin's government was helping Trump

By James Wilkinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:27 EST, 11 December 2016 | Updated: 09:44 EST, 11 December 2016

Donald Trump has hit out at claims by the CIA that Russian hacks on Democratic email accounts were performed to help him win the presidency.

'I think it's ridiculous. I think it's just another excuse. I don't believe it,' he said during an interview with Fox News Sunday that was taped on Saturday.

'I don't know why and I think it's just - you know, they talked about all sorts of things. Every week it's another excuse.'

He went on to blame Democrats for putting out reports about the CIA's remarks, which came at the conclusion of a secret assessment.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4022056/FBI-official-challenges-CIA-s-claim-Putin-led-hackers-wanted-Donald-President-shocking-meeting.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
It doesn't matter whether Russia intended to help him or not. What matters is whether Russia played a part at all.

Joe Walsh is right. This doesn't look good and Trump should be calling for an investigation the loudest and not attacking our intel while siding with Russia.

http://therightscoop.com/tantamount-treason-former-congressman-joe-walsh-turns-trump/