Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson Tells Muslims America Is Full Of White Supremacists  (Read 1180 times)

rangerrebew

Samuel L. Jackson Tells Muslims America Is Full Of White Supremacists

December 10, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Liberal pain-in-the-ass actor Samuel L. Jackson had threatened to leave the US if Donald Trump won the presidency and, like all liberal liars, went back on that when it happened. Instead, the actor has decided that he will keep his US citizenship and badmouth the country to the rest of the world. Before a Muslim audience in Dubai, Jackson said that America is full of white supremacists that elected a white supremacist president.

The Hollywood Reporter says Jackson gave a press conference at the Dubai International Film Festival recently. He was still complaining about last year’s “Oscars So White” non-controversy and even threw out that white people dismiss black entertainment as “black shit.”

Someone from the crowd asked Jackson what he thought about President-elect Donald Trump to which he replied, “my agent won’t let me answer that question.”

http://downtrend.com/71superb/samuel-l-jackson-tells-muslims-america-is-full-of-white-supremacists
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:52:46 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Samuel L. Jackson Tells Muslims America Is Full Of White Supremacists
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 12:55:27 pm »
Sammy was one of those liberals/communists who promised to leave if Trump got elected.  Its time for him to man up and leave.  I guess the millions he makes in this totally racist nation are too enticing but I think he would be happier in either Egypt or Ethiopia.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 02:11:17 pm »
Jackson is one of the many black actors in Hollyweird making a fortune because millions of white people go  to movies and watch him perform (not me, I hate modern movies....and I hate most white actors as well). The lack of gratitude and comprehension of  how AA hires like him got where they are  constantly astounds me.
Jackson is not anywhere near the league of non AA black actors like James Earl Jones, Sydney Poitier, or Ossie Davis who had actual acting talent.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 08:50:09 pm »
Don't forget the greatest black actor, IMO, Denzel Washington.  Compared to Washington, Jackson isn't a pimple on an elephant's *ss.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 11:16:42 pm »
If Sammy feels that America is so full of white supremacists why doesn't he he take his wealthy ass, made wealthy by White moviegoers, the hell out to another country? No, he like a lot of other Blacks that have become wealthy in America just want to bitch about how bad they supposedly have it here. Hey Sammy, there are a lot of you multi millionaire Blacks in America, why don't you get together, buy an island create a utopia and move your downtrodden bruthas and sistas there to live in peace and harmony. That won't happen of course because once you've become wealthy the last place you want to be is around a bunch of poor Blacks.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 08:56:37 am »
SLJ spews racist comments on a regular basis yet American Express thinks he's the perfect man for their commercials. 

Added them to my long list of companies that won't get my business.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 06:44:14 pm »
SLJ spews racist comments on a regular basis yet American Express thinks he's the perfect man for their commercials. 

Added them to my long list of companies that won't get my business.
Jackson's net worth is estimated at 150 million dollars.  99% of the white people in the country will never come close to having one percent of that total. 
And yet he thinks he's living in a "white supremacist" country. It's difficult for me to understand how a person who is that wealthy (mostly due to "white supremacists")  can complain about his lot in life. And yet people like Jackson really think they're being oppressed somehow.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 06:45:14 pm by goatprairie »

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 06:51:08 pm »
Sammy was one of those liberals/communists who promised to leave if Trump got elected.  Its time for him to man up and leave.  I guess the millions he makes in this totally racist nation are too enticing but I think he would be happier in either Egypt or Ethiopia.
If he needs assitance packing I would be glad to help him and even drive his @$$ to the border of his choice.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 01:04:16 pm »

Yup, if he does not leave then we know exactly what he is ...... a liar.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 01:07:54 pm »
Don't forget the greatest black actor, IMO, Denzel Washington.  Compared to Washington, Jackson isn't a pimple on an elephant's *ss.

I completely agree Denzel Washington is the best, black or white or whatever. He is right up there with Bruce Willis.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 03:26:37 pm »
Yup, if he does not leave then we know exactly what he is ...... a liar.

I think hypocrite is a better term.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 05:48:27 pm »
I know it's wrong, but when I hear jackson spew this garbage it makes me feel like this! :smokin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c32Fncnr8

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 06:03:16 pm »
Who cares. This loser sells low rent credit cards for crying out loud.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2016, 06:09:04 pm »
Hopefully  word will spread throughout the middle east that the USA is an unwelcoming to Islamists.