Author Topic: Reid: Russian Involvement In Election ‘A Hanging Chad 1,000 Times Over,’ Trump ‘Lost the Election’  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Ian Hanchett10 Dec 201650

On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Senate Minority Leader Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) argued Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election is a thousand times worse than 2000’s hanging chads and that President-Elect Donald Trump “lost the election, actually by about 3 million votes, but we have the system we have here, which, by the way, should change very soon.”

Reid responded to a question on whether he thought about Russian intervention in the 2016 election undermined Trump’s incoming administration by saying, “Well, Trump’s the president. He was elected, you know, this is a hanging chad 1,000 times over. He lost the election, actually by about 3 million votes, but we have the system we have here, which, by the way, should change very soon.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/12/10/reid-russian-involvement-in-election-a-hanging-chad-1000-times-over-trump-lost-the-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

So...what is Reid basing his proof on that Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes?  The 'system' that we have is changing?? Based on what?  Again, what is Reid basing these assumptions on?  I would like to know exactly how Reid thinks or knows that the Russians changed this election.  I thought it was confirmed that none of the voting machines were attached to the internet; so how has there been Russian intervention??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

Hillary won the popular vote, Harry. Russians couldn't hack the Electoral College.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline musiclady

So...what is Reid basing his proof on that Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes?  The 'system' that we have is changing?? Based on what?  Again, what is Reid basing these assumptions on?  I would like to know exactly how Reid thinks or knows that the Russians changed this election.  I thought it was confirmed that none of the voting machines were attached to the internet; so how has there been Russian intervention??

Have you ever known Harry Reid to have truth as a basis for anything he says?

The man makes things up out of whole cloth.

I'm glad the poison is finally leaving the Senate.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Russia probably tried but I don't think they did anything. Our national elections are very, very decentralized