Author Topic: Russia was trying to help Donald Trump win election, says CIA in secret assessment  (Read 16179 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sadame was in a box with a no fly zone overhead.

Nice Lib-speak defense of Saddam.

That didn't seem to stop him.  And that so called "no fly zone" didn't stop him from rolling 5 of his Republican Guard Divisions to Basra in 1994 with threats to retake the 19th Province (Kuwait).

I was part of the group sent over there from Columbus Weekend to the second week of December 1994...22 years ago to stop him...again.

Also...that NFZ ONLY applied to jet aircraft.  He was free to fly his attack helicopters where ever he wanted...and he did.

If he was in such a "box" as you say...why did we find so much stuff he wasn't supposed to have...if we had him contained...why were terrorists feely passing in and out of his country.  His "box" didn't seem to stop our allies the French from buying oil from him under the table.  OR Trump's friends the Russians from making sure the Republican Guard had modern soviet weaponry.

Yeah...*snort*...some "box".

I believe in going to war when the nations vital interests are seriously threatened. Iraq was not a threat and invading Iraq started a series of very bad events that is still unfolding today.  The Iraq war was a big big mistake.

What part of "we will make no difference between the terrorist and the nations that harbor them" confuses you?

So...General Armchair...what basis other than sitting your butt on a couch do you have for saying that Iraq was a mistake? Were you there?  I was.  I saw the difference we were making.

I can't not understand how anyone knowing what we know now can defend Ws' decision to invade Iraq. Historically conservatives are very reluctant to "Cry Havoc and let Loose the Dog of War".

Guess you would have had to have been there.   :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You left out Scuds and Project Babylon (the Iraqi Super Gun) https://fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/other/supergun.htm
http://www.wnd.com/2002/01/12248/
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/14779/Project_Babylon__Iraqi_Super_Cannon/
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/14779/Project_Babylon__Iraqi_Super_Cannon/
How convenient it is to forget why those WMDs were a threat to the region.

Yeah I guess that pipe yard full of Chlorine Gas canisters I shot pictures of while I was there withi 1AD don't matter either.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Yeah I guess that pipe yard full of Chlorine Gas canisters I shot pictures of while I was there withi 1AD don't matter either.

I remember seeing a British reporter talking about nerve agent being found and being called "concentrated pesticide" by editorial staff in London. He went on to say that Iraq wasn't allowed to have this "concentrated pesticide" because it could be used as a nerve agent. To top it off, the "pesticide" was hidden in the desert.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I remember seeing a British reporter talking about nerve agent being found and being called "concentrated pesticide" by editorial staff in London. He went on to say that Iraq wasn't allowed to have this "concentrated pesticide" because it could be used as a nerve agent. To top it off, the "pesticide" was hidden in the desert.

Which in turn could be hooked up to aerial sprayers attached to the rotary wing aircraft that weren't part of the No Fly Zone and used however he wanted.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

That didn't seem to stop him.  And that so called "no fly zone" didn't stop him from rolling 5 of his Republican Guard Divisions to Basra in 1994 with threats to retake the 19th Province (Kuwait).

I was part of the group sent over there from Columbus Weekend to the second week of December 1994...22 years ago to stop him...again.

Also...that NFZ ONLY applied to jet aircraft.  He was free to fly his attack helicopters where ever he wanted...and he did.

If he was in such a "box" as you say...why did we find so much stuff he wasn't supposed to have...if we had him contained...why were terrorists feely passing in and out of his country.  His "box" didn't seem to stop our allies the French from buying oil from him under the table.  OR Trump's friends the Russians from making sure the Republican Guard had modern soviet weaponry.

What part of "we will make no difference between the terrorist and the nations that harbor them" confuses you?

So...General Armchair...what basis other than sitting your butt on a couch do you have for saying that Iraq was a mistake? Were you there?  I was.  I saw the difference we were making.

Try using your authority on someone else, you just defend the Obama Soros boys, you dislike Trump but defend these left wing loons yourself. And prove what you say, otherwise, you are just talking up a big tale with no proof.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sadame was in a box with a no fly zone overhead.

I believe in going to war when the nations vital interests are seriously threatened. Iraq was not a threat and invading Iraq started a series of very bad events that is still unfolding today.  The Iraq war was a big big mistake. 

I can't not understand how anyone knowing what we know now can defend Ws' decision to invade Iraq. Historically conservatives are very reluctant to "Cry Havoc and let Loose the Dog of War".

The Obama record of foreign policy can't really be defended, they put down Trump but defend Soros Obama which is pretty weak to do and a lot of the refugees are in Europe because of this negligence.

Offline Cripplecreek

Which in turn could be hooked up to aerial sprayers attached to the rotary wing aircraft that weren't part of the No Fly Zone and used however he wanted.

Yeah the reporter explained that as well as how it could be mixed with a petroleum to make it heavy and sticky vs the way it would be mixed with a lighter substance to be used as a pesticide.

He was testifying for parliament about the way the war was being reported vs the truth. He said that editorial staff in London was rewriting his stories into unrecognizable anti American trash that simply was not true. He said he had to self censor because the Americans he was embedded with weren't censoring him.

Offline jpsb

You can make the (very weak) case that HW war to free "Kuwait" was in our vital interest (protecting the Saudis) but there is no case to be made for the destabilizing the retire Middle East Ws' war. That war was a total FUBAR. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You can make the (very weak) case that HW war to free "Kuwait" was in our vital interest (protecting the Saudis) but there is no case to be made for the destabilizing the retire Middle East Ws' war. That war was a total FUBAR.

I can and already have made a far better case...from the facts and personal knowledge from actually being there...than you have against it from the safety of your couch.

Offline jpsb

I can and already have made a far better case...from the facts and personal knowledge from actually being there...than you have against it from the safety of your couch.

Yeah big deal, I did my war but I don't go around with a chip on my shoulder for DOING MY DUTY, in my generation that was EXPECTED. W F'ed up the entire middle east. And that's just the way it is.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Yeah big deal, I did my war but I don't go around with a chip on my shoulder for DOING MY DUTY, in my generation that was EXPECTED. W F'ed up the entire middle east. And that's just the way it is.

Only in your fevered imagination.  Here in the real world, that's nothing like the way it is.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Cool story bro...

What unit?  Which war?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 06:07:55 pm by txradioguy »

Offline corbe

@jpsb

W F'ed up the entire middle east.

Your blind hatred is causing you to overlook 2 important facts concerning the primary cause of unrest in the Middle East-Iran:

Carter and the Shah in 1979 and 30 years later (another democrap) Obama and the Green Revolution 2009, 2 misguided a$$hats that did more to destabilize the middle east than 'W' ever did.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@jpsb

Your blind hatred is causing you to overlook 2 important facts concerning the primary cause of unrest in the Middle East-Iran:

Carter and the Shah in 1979 and 30 years later (another democrap) Obama and the Green Revolution 2009, 2 misguided a$$hats that did more to destabilize the middle east than 'W' ever did.

QFT

Offline musiclady

@jpsb

THANK you!!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GrouchoTex

Not at all surprising that the NeverTrumpers would join forces with the Marxist Globalists to overturn our election and constitutional governance. NeverTrumpers and democrats have a lot in common.

If Putin, a Man with a definite "Marxist Globalists" background, actually pulled this off, and you end up being okay with it, because it benefited Trump, who's siding with the "Marxist Globalists" now?

Most of the people you are regulating to "Never Trumpers" status, and equating with "Marxist Globalist" are nothing like that at all.
It is disturbing to know that the CIA thinks we've been hacked by Russia, for whatever that reason would be.

Whatever happened to trying to find out the truth, no matter where it leads us?

Regardless of "why" Russia hacked us, isn't it a good idea to find out "if" they hacked us,"when" they hacked us, "what" they may have hacked, and "how" to stop it?

What are you afraid of?

HonestJohn

I always back up my assertions, and as far as I am concerned Red State is not worth reading. I refuse to click on a link that goes to Red State. Eric E is also a vile man and he left a stench at Red State that will take years to remove.

Nothing posted to back up your assertion here.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And what about the acres and acres of 55-gallon drums labeled "Insecticide"   
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

You can't possibly be serious?

What makes you think Russian intelligence services are more competent,or even AS competent as US intelligence services?

And you compare Sony to the DIA? Seriously????

I was pointing out that a third-rate joke of a country (North Korea) could hack Sony.

Russia isn't a third-rate joke of a country.  So they would be more competent.  So scale up Russia's capacities by the same order of magnitude.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

That stuff is one (simple) manufacturing step from becoming Sarin gas!  Tons of it could have been converted in one 24 hour day!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@jpsb

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

If Jimmmuh! CAAAATA had not allowed the Mullahs to come back into Iran and take over the government there NONE of the rest would have happened including the election of Barrack Husein Obama to be President of the United States!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

The motive sounds obvious but I doubt they can agree on that.

Our elections are so decentralised that it would be pretty much impossible for them to actually tilt the scale

geronl

Regardless of "why" Russia hacked us, isn't it a good idea to find out "if" they hacked us,"when" they hacked us, "what" they may have hacked, and "how" to stop it?

exactly

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   @sneakypete your hate for GWB is consuming you as much as Saddams hate for the Kurd and GHWB consumed him. If I didn't know better I'd think you were a DEM.

@corbe

Naw,can't be a Dim. I hate the Bush traitors too much to ever vote Dim.

You just go ahead and keep telling yourself they were conservatives because they posed as Republicans if that helps you sleep at night,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cripplecreek

The motive sounds obvious but I doubt they can agree on that.

Our elections are so decentralised that it would be pretty much impossible for them to actually tilt the scale

I'm a lot more concerned about the obvious propagandizing that came out of eastern Europe and Russia all through the primaries. Its at least as serious as hacking. We knew it was going on. We even called them "Peggys".