Author Topic: Russia was trying to help Donald Trump win election, says CIA in secret assessment  (Read 16188 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@corbe

Naw,can't be a Dim. I hate the Bush traitors too much to ever vote Dim.

You just go ahead and keep telling yourself they were conservatives because they posed as Republicans if that helps you sleep at night,though.

Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS)

Definition:  The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush.

Unfortunately for those suffering from BDS, it is not listed in the DSM and as such unlikely to be covered by the average insurance plan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I see you and Quix share the same roll of tinfoil.

Hate to break it to you Forrest...but radical Islam was on the ropes in places like Iraq and Afghanistan until we abandoned the successful policies and battlefield strategies that had been implemented to kick their ass.

Now I know you'll never admit that fact because your blind raginging hatred of George W. Bush prevents you from talking like a grown up human being much less engaging in rational thinking.

But it's the truth.

Grow the eff up and talk like an adult.  Right now you just sound like a buffoon.

@txradioguy

ROFLMAO! You BushBots sure do seem to live in a permanent state of altered reality. What color is the sky on your home world?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Definition:  The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush.

Unfortunately for those suffering from BDS, it is not listed in the DSM and as such unlikely to be covered by the average insurance plan.

@txradioguy

Ahhh,an imaginary mental illness conceived by the mentally ill BushBots and Church Ladies on FR. Now I understand you better.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

Easy to parrot that nonsense,ain't it? Beats the hell out of having to do all that "thinking stuff".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're really unhinged about W, aren't you?  You really don't know anything at all about what you're talking about.  Oh, and a bit of evidence for your whacked-out conspiracy theories might be useful to your argument, if you actually had any.

@Doug Loss

Another dummy with a case of blind hero worship.

The evidence was all over the place even BEFORE he ordered the invasion. You didn't see it because you were wrapped up in the Cult of Bush over on FR,and no disparaging words about anyone named Bush were welcome over there once Jim Bob received the cash. One day he was screaming about taking up his rifle and going to DC if Boy Jorge were elected,and the next day he was banning anyone that criticized  him or even posted an article critical of him.

Not that it matters,you are a member in good standing of the "Church of Bush of the Latter Day Saints", and not about to allow reality to interfere with your sense of well-being.

Offline corbe

@corbe

Naw,can't be a Dim. I hate the Bush traitors too much to ever vote Dim.

You just go ahead and keep telling yourself they were conservatives because they posed as Republicans if that helps you sleep at night,though.

@sneakypete you're typing 'words' from MY Keyboard to make your point. 
   I never used the word Conservative AND Bush. 
   A clear conscience and an abundance of Love makes sleep for me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Doug Loss

I wonder what Pete's reaction would be if someone started running off at the mouth about what a useless war Vietnam was...and how we were paid by the French to take over their war and fight on their behalf in the former area known as French Indochina?

@txradioguy

First off,I'd say you were full of Bush because the French were broke right after WW-2 and didn't even  have enough money to feed themselves or bring their troops back home.

Also there is the little matter of the French being FORCED out of VN by the UN and their own financial and military weakness after WW-2. They never asked anybody to take over for them.

"Wonder how many bankers and corrupt politicians lined their pockets off of that meaningless conflict.  Because...I mean c'mon...was Ho Che Min really that much of a threat to the U.S.?  It's clear that Kennedy and Johnson needed that war because as SP said "NOTHING rallies the voters around a president like a war".

Once again proving you are an ignorant shithead. If nothing else,you can claim superiority in that field.

ANYTIME you spend time killing a communist it is time well spent,and no,only a drooling fool like you would think the commies in VN were a threat to the US. DAYUM,but you are dumb!

The US went there to fight the communist invaders from the north because the US signed a treaty to send troops if either the north or the south invaded the other half of VN. This was done immediately after WW-2 when the Japanese had been defeated,and the French were being chased out of the country because they had no money to support their troops there and the communists that had taken over much of France after WW-2 were in power and sabotaging what efforts France was making to support them by doing stuff like having the Stevedores Union refuse to load or unload ships going to or coming from VN.

Unlike the communists in the north,who were well-supplied by the USSR and China.

The world was tired of war after WW-2 ended,and an emerging guerilla war in VN wasn't something they wanted to deal with,so they divided the country into two sections,one communist and the other  non-communist. The US and several other nations signed the treaty splitting the country into two halfs and promising to come to the aid of either if it were invaded by their neighbor. Communists being communists,they started doing that on day one by sending agents into SVN as refugees from the  north,and these people formed the cadre that was to become the Viet Cong.

By 58 it was becoming obvious the north had in fact "invaded" the south with communist agitators,and by 59 the first US observers went to VN to investigate and report on the situation there. By 61 there where SF teams being sent there as advisors and trainers to teach the SVN how to deal with fighting guerillas. By 64 American conventional combat forces were being sent.

ALL BECAUSE WE PROMISED TO DO JUST THAT.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So gassing Kurds...threatening his neighbors and the stability of the region...harboring Al Qaeda as well as other wanted terrorists and violating the conditions of the 1991 cease fire weren't justification enough?

Just HOW was any of that our business and/or justification for the US to invade Iraq? Are you so far left you think we are the World's Daddy?

You act like that was something unique that demanded our attention,when the truth is the only thing Muslims love better than killing each other is killing Jews. They may even love killing each other MORE than killing Jews on some days.

Personally,I am happy when they are so busy killing each other off they are no danger to us. What your lust bunny Boy Jorge did was make the US a target for Islam,while importing tens of thousands of the boogers into our own country as refugees. Being a Boy Jorge fan,you no doubt think THAT brain fart was clever,too.

You know it's bad enough dealing with uninformed Liberals when it comes to things like the Iraq war....just downright insulting to a persons intelligence when you have to deal with someone who claims to be a Conservative saying the same stupid things.

How in the world would YOU know how or what conservatives think? You are a globalist,NOT a conservative.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sadame was in a box with a no fly zone overhead.

I believe in going to war when the nations vital interests are seriously threatened. Iraq was not a threat and invading Iraq started a series of very bad events that is still unfolding today.  The Iraq war was a big big mistake. 

I can't not understand how anyone knowing what we know now can defend Ws' decision to invade Iraq. Historically conservatives are very reluctant to "Cry Havoc and let Loose the Dog of War".

@jpsb

They are NOT conservatives. They are globalist cult of personality members.

Offline corbe

@sneakypete

You could have made that rant without devolving into name calling.

There is a 'code of ethics' here and you are in violation. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Which in turn could be hooked up to aerial sprayers attached to the rotary wing aircraft that weren't part of the No Fly Zone and used however he wanted.

@txradioguy @Cripplecreek @Smokin Joe

"We iz da wurld.......

We iz da peep-pulls......"

SING IT,BOYS!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm a lot more concerned about the obvious propagandizing that came out of eastern Europe and Russia all through the primaries. Its at least as serious as hacking. We knew it was going on. We even called them "Peggys".

@Cripplecreek

"Peggys"?  Never heard that one before. What's the reference?

rangerrebew

Intelligence Officer Who Personally Met the Democratic Email Leaker Confirms Leaker Is with AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE Services
George Washington's picture
by George Washington
Dec 12, 2016 5:33 PM

The former intelligence analyst, British Ambassador to Uzbekistan, and chancellor of the University of Dundee, Craig Murray, wrote yesterday:

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two.

I know who leaked them. I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-12/intelligence-officer-who-personally-met-democratic-email-leaker-confirms-he-was-amer
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:00:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@jpsb

They are NOT conservatives. They are globalist cult of personality members.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  @sneakypete you're typing 'words' from MY Keyboard to make your point. 
   I never used the word Conservative AND Bush. 
   A clear conscience and an abundance of Love makes sleep for me.

@corbe

My apologies. I'm trying to do a couple of things at the same time,and got distracted and posted what I had copied to memory.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@txradioguy @Cripplecreek @Smokin Joe

"We iz da wurld.......

We iz da peep-pulls......"

SING IT,BOYS!
Effit, pete, that isn't my song.

Daddy Bush got us wrapped up in that mess chasing the Iraqis off the Saudis doorstep. IMHO, the people we went after over 9/11 were the same ones Daddy Bush defended--where most of the hijackers came from. Before Kuwait, the Iraqis were having it out with the Iranians and that suited us just fine.
That said, either go in to win, or just don't go. I have lost too many friends and relatives in wars this country was not committed to winning, through no failure of theirs to do the job they were asked to do, but the failure of the government to support them after it sent them in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

My, my......... the intellectual quality of this thread dropped precipitously, didn't it?

Wonder who came on and started spouting hate-filled nonsense and lies??

Who could it be??

Could it be he guy who bashed people for NOT voting for leftist Trump?  That sneakypete guy, who spewed hatred at the actual Conservatives on this forum??

Irony of ironies........   how entertaining that boy is!  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Easy to parrot that nonsense,ain't it? Beats the hell out of having to do all that "thinking stuff".

Its the appropriate response to the nonsense you're spewing. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
@Doug Loss

Another dummy with a case of blind hero worship.

The evidence was all over the place even BEFORE he ordered the invasion. You didn't see it because you were wrapped up in the Cult of Bush over on FR,and no disparaging words about anyone named Bush were welcome over there once Jim Bob received the cash. One day he was screaming about taking up his rifle and going to DC if Boy Jorge were elected,and the next day he was banning anyone that criticized  him or even posted an article critical of him.

Not that it matters,you are a member in good standing of the "Church of Bush of the Latter Day Saints", and not about to allow reality to interfere with your sense of well-being.

So the answer to my question is yes, you are unhinged.  As we thought.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So the answer to my question is yes, you are unhinged.  As we thought.

Your gibberish to English translator seems to be working better than mine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Effit, pete, that isn't my song.

Daddy Bush got us wrapped up in that mess chasing the Iraqis off the Saudis doorstep. IMHO, the people we went after over 9/11 were the same ones Daddy Bush defended--where most of the hijackers came from. Before Kuwait, the Iraqis were having it out with the Iranians and that suited us just fine.
That said, either go in to win, or just don't go. I have lost too many friends and relatives in wars this country was not committed to winning, through no failure of theirs to do the job they were asked to do, but the failure of the government to support them after it sent them in.

@Smokin Joe

Clearly you won't be singing the song. I can't find a single thing in your post to disagree with you on.

I have no idea why so many people in this country have so much trouble understanding that to be a conservative in America means YOU WANT TO CONSERVE AMERICA,NOT destroy her by turning her into a cog in the World Wide Government,Inc machine.

Yet it seems like all some globalist goober needs to do is put a Big Red R on his chest,and suddenly people are falling all over themselves to call that globalist pile of pig manure a "true conservative that needs our support." Boy Jorge Bush pimped out our military for family profits and power to fight Saudi Arabia's war for them,and idiots STILL to stand up and applaud and call him a "great conservative leader".

Not even admitting several times in public in his first term that he would sign any gun control bill that congress sent him was enough to slow the Bush Love Train.

If Bill Clinton had done half the stuff that Poppy and Boy Jorge did,half these idiots would be screaming to have him arrested and hanged,but they applaud Boy Jorge for doing it.

Go figure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My, my......... the intellectual quality of this thread dropped precipitously, didn't it?

Wonder who came on and started spouting hate-filled nonsense and lies??

Who could it be??

Could it be he guy who bashed people for NOT voting for leftist Trump?  That sneakypete guy, who spewed hatred at the actual Conservatives on this forum??

Irony of ironies........   how entertaining that boy is!  :smokin:

@musiclady

Go back to cuddling your "tight jeans" Boy Jorge doll with the other senile biddies. Adults are talking here.

Offline corbe

It has finally occurred to me @sneakypete that someone so consumed with Bush Family hatred was obviously turned down for a job in a Bush Administration at a crucial junction in your Life.
   You need to come to terms with that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   It has finally occurred to me @sneakypete that someone so consumed with Bush Family hatred was obviously turned down for a job in a Bush Administration at a crucial junction in your Life.
   You need to come to terms with that.

@corbe

ROFLMAO! I MIGHT accept a "job" from one of the  younger Bush women,but probably not unless I start drinking again.

BTW,I don't really consider Boy Jorge to be evil. He's just an idiot and a mama's boy,following her orders. On his own and away from political power,I'm sure he is a very nice man,even if he is light in the loafers and likes to kiss Arab men.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html

Iraq sanctions were reportedly killing children according to the UN. There is even an interview where then President Clinton was asked to address this.

We probably needed a larger presence in Iraq if we go that route. I'm not that critical but one can see what a hornets nest the ME is.