Author Topic: Picking a War with China  (Read 726 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Picking a War with China
« on: December 08, 2016, 06:20:17 am »

http://vimeo.com/191985092

Picking a War with China
December 4, 2016

As Official Washington obsesses about Russia, the Obama administration is mounting a similar strategy against China, surrounding it and then accusing it of “aggression,” as John Pilger explains.

By John Pilger

When I first went to Hiroshima in 1967, the shadow on the steps was still there. It was an almost perfect impression of a human being at ease: legs splayed, back bent, one hand by her side as she sat waiting for a bank to open. At a quarter past eight on the morning of Aug. 6, 1945, she and her silhouette were burned into the granite. I stared at the shadow for an hour or more, unforgettably. When I returned many years later, it was gone: taken away, “disappeared”, a political embarrassment.

I have spent two years making a documentary film, The Coming War on China, in which the evidence and witnesses warn that nuclear war is no longer a shadow, but a contingency. The greatest build-up of American-led military forces since the Second World War is well under way. They are in the northern hemisphere, on the western borders of Russia, and in Asia and the Pacific, confronting China.

Continued: https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/04/picking-a-war-with-china/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Picking a War with China
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 06:21:05 am »
I think the premise here is likely "bunk" but apparently, there is a movie that has just been released theorizing on this, "The coming war on China."  Likewise, I think Consortium News is not exactly mainstream or conservative but this might nonetheless, be of interest to people.  In fact, to me, that Consortium News gives Russian talking points on the news and the maker of this film was interviewed by RT (Russia Today).

http://thedailycoin.org/2016/12/06/coming-war-china-john-pilger-video/

Something to be aware of.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Picking a War with China
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 06:38:53 am »
Wars already started. We are screwing around with China and Japan over some islands the Japs think are theirs. We are screwing around in Syria destabilizing Russian interests there by backing ISIS. China and Russia are building up their military and weapons. We have Western economies destabilizing along with Russia and China's. Saudi Arabias about to collapse because oil money is drying up. India is a three ring circus about due for a revolution. Obama has driven this bus right up to the edge of the WW III cliff.

If Donny can normalize relations with Russia and get us out of meddling in Syria, it may be enough to settle what seems inevitable down.