Author Topic: Chuck, a union leader in Indianapolis, says he is now getting death threats.  (Read 784 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Death threats against a union thug?  This is terrible. I'm horrified and appalled...<wink>

Offline uglybiker

I'm missin' somethin' here. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

:chairbang:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline ConstitutionRose

He clarified the number of jobs Trump "saved".  The number is much lower than what Trump quoted.  Now death threats.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline GrouchoTex

Sad state of affairs when you disagree with a politician's numbers, that you now receive death threats, and tweets from the politician themselves.
The tweets didn't dispute the claim, go figure.
It basically said the guy was doing a bad job, but didn't refute the claim.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Sad state of affairs when you disagree with a politician's numbers, that you now receive death threats, and tweets from the politician themselves.
The tweets didn't dispute the claim, go figure.
It basically said the guy was doing a bad job, but didn't refute the claim.

I'm not in love with the way some on the right have adopted the worst behaviors of the left.

We've long complained about the way Obama and the democrats have inspired their nutjobs to act and now we have Trump and friends inspiring the same behavior. We've already seen one nutjob go into a pizza shop and fire off some rounds in an attempt to find the children held hostage in this idiotic pizzagate fantasy.