Author Topic: President-elect Donald Trump: 'We seek peace through strength,' will rebuild military  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 President-elect Donald Trump: 'We seek peace through strength,' will rebuild military

Updated 18 min ago

President-elect Donald Trump, speaking to about 7,000 people in Fayetteville on Tuesday night, promised that America's military will "seek peace through strength" and vowed to treat veterans the way they deserve.

Trump, appearing at the Crown as part of his "Thank You" tour, introduced his pick for defense secretary, Marine Gen. James Mattis, who has the nickname "Mad Dog." Trump said Mattis is the right man to take the helm at the Pentagon.

"We will rebuild our military and alliances," Trump said, before introducing Mattis to the podium at the Crown Coliseum, "destroy terrorism, face our enemies head-on, and make America great again."

more
http://www.fayobserver.com/president-elect-donald-trump-we-seek-peace-through-strength-will/article_829a5650-bc1a-11e6-bb8a-57ca8097f2ad.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

I believed this Guy when he said it 35 years ago.

I was not as skeptical as I am now.

Now this orange interpretation, not so much.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.