Author Topic: Dem lawmakers chant '2020' for Biden  (Read 685 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem lawmakers chant '2020' for Biden
« on: December 06, 2016, 10:03:51 pm »
Dem lawmakers chant '2020' for Biden
By Cristina Marcos - 12/06/16 02:38 PM EST

Vice President Biden may be on his way out of the White House, but Democrats aren’t ready to see him out of politics yet.

Biden made his final appearance at a House Democratic caucus meeting on Tuesday, just a day after he declined to rule out running for president in 2020.

The news that Biden made the night before about leaving the door open to a presidential run didn’t come up during the meeting. Despite the long odds facing a potential Biden run in 2020, when he’ll turn 78, multiple lawmakers said there was a playful contingent urging Biden to seek the White House in four years.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/309039-dem-lawmakers-see-key-role-for-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Dem lawmakers chant '2020' for Biden
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 10:04:58 pm »
Slow Joe made a trip to the Ophthalmologist's?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 11:57:52 pm »
Biden-Sanders 2020
Never trust anyone over 80!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 11:58:20 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 01:34:48 am »
Despite the long odds facing a potential Biden run in 2020, when he’ll turn 78, multiple lawmakers said there was a playful contingent urging Biden to seek the White House in four years.

Presumably for the amusement of watching him stumble around trying to find it...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 02:15:10 am »
that would result in the most worthless President in the history of this country.  Imagine - an idiot from a small state.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 02:59:55 am »
   200 years ago Indians like Sen Warren would have been scalping him and trump, now Dr's from India are putting in hair plants on these two, Is this a great Country or what?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 03:09:55 am »
What a huge joke

2020 Democrat Primary is going to be a laugh riot with Chelsea, Mooshell, Biden, Debbie Whatsername Shoots and who knows what other nutcases running

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 03:20:55 am »
I believe that GOP would want this also, no?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington