Author Topic: WOW! Huckabee Asks Nancy Pelosi If She’s “Racist” Or “Just Dumb” Over Dr. Ben Carson Comments By 100% FED Up  (Read 529 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
WOW! Huckabee Asks Nancy Pelosi If She’s “Racist” Or “Just Dumb” Over Dr. Ben Carson Comments
By 100% FED Up -  Dec 5, 2016

Dingbat Pelosi just can’t help herself. The Democrats decision to choose her as their House Minority Leader again was truly a blessing to the Republican Party. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer sounded off today about their “concerns” over the nomination of brilliant, world-renowned former Presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson for Trump’s HUD Secretary. Schumer opined, “Someone who is as anti-government as him is a strange fit for Housing Secretary, to say the least.” Because apparently a HUD Secretary needs to be an advocated of excessive government spending?

Nancy Pelosi “one-upped” Schumer with an even more ignorant and unjustified criticism, when she suggested Dr. Ben Carson was “a disturbingly unqualified choice”.

Continued At: http://100percentfedup.com/wow-huckabee-asks-nancy-pelosi-if-shes-racist-or-just-dumb-over-dr-ben-carson-comments/

geronl

Who really cares what Suckabee or Jill Stein say or think anyways

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, I absolutely despise Pelosi, but how is "disturbingly unqualified" racist?  If I were to say that of DT, would I be racist?