Author Topic: John Kerry on Taiwan Call: 'Value' in Speaking With Trump Before World Leader Talks  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
John Kerry on Taiwan Call: 'Value' in Speaking With Trump Before World Leader Talks
Monday, December 5, 2016 03:54 PM

By: Jason Devaney

Secretary of State John Kerry seemed a bit miffed over the weekend when asked about President-elect Donald Trump's decision to speak with Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen, saying there's "value" in speaking to established politicians before reaching out to foreign leaders.

"We have not been contacted before any of these conversations. We have not been requested to provide talking points," Kerry said at the Saban Forum in Washington, D.C., reports CNN.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/john-kerry-taiwan-donald-trump-call/2016/12/05/id/762294/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Shut up Lurch.

There was more cleverness in that one phone call than you've shown you're entire term.

I'm giving Bolton some credit for that move -- he's been advocating upping our profile with Taiwan for a long time.

Wingnut

Kerry couldn't Negotiate a condom on a cucumber without breaking both of them and getting it stuck in his butt.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:57:19 pm by Wingnut »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Newsmax
John Kerry on Taiwan Call: 'Value' in Speaking With Trump Before World Leader Talks
Monday, December 5, 2016 03:54 PM

By: Jason Devaney

Secretary of State John Kerry seemed a bit miffed over the weekend when asked about President-elect Donald Trump's decision to speak with Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen, saying there's "value" in speaking to established politicians before reaching out to foreign leaders.

"We have not been contacted before any of these conversations. We have not been requested to provide talking points," Kerry said at the Saban Forum in Washington, D.C., reports CNN.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/john-kerry-taiwan-donald-trump-call/2016/12/05/id/762294/

Honor is not assumed, it is given.

Kerry is begging for someone, somewhere to bestow him with it.

He is the kind of person that, if he lived in England, would have begged for a 'Sir' once he left public office.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:00:04 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Obama got all sorts of congratulatory phone calls before being sworn in.