Author Topic: WHAT’S GOING ON? Trump Loses 16,648 Votes in Pennsylvania In the Last Week  (Read 804 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WHAT’S GOING ON? Trump Loses 16,648 Votes in Pennsylvania In the Last Week

Jim Hoft Dec 5th, 2016 9:58 am

Guest post by Joe Hoft

What’s Going On?
Donald Trump lost 16,648 votes in Pennsylvania in the last week – since November 29th.

Massive voter fraud in Pennsylvania has been identified.  The final certified results in Pennsylvania show Donald Trump winning the state with 2,961,658 votes, while former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton won 2,913,903 votes.  The difference is 47,755 votes.  This is what is now reported after absentee ballots were counted as reported on Friday, December 2nd.

Before the recounts on November 29th, the New York Times reported that Donald Trump was winning the state with 2,959,839 votes, while former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton won 2,895,436 votes.  The difference was 64,403 votes.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/whats-going-trump-loses-16648-votes-pennsylvania-last-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SirLinksALot

This article simply REHASHES an OLD news article.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

they are going to do everything, that they can possibly do

to disrupt President Trump

Unfortunately for them, He knows that. And he has an answer.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

geronl

If you remember the Al Franken election, they were "finding" ballots in closets and trunks and apparently counting them.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
If you remember the Al Franken election, they were "finding" ballots in closets and trunks and apparently counting them.

I've always wondered how it can be a "recount" if they keep throwing new ballots into the mix.  It would seem to me that a recount would have to be limited to the ballots already certified.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online libertybele

I'm sure the left is going to do everything they can to overturn this election. Even if he were to lose PA, it still gives him 286 electoral votes.  There still is a push to persuade electoral members to switch their votes from Trump to Clinton.  It is still possible, but not probable that Clinton could be our POTUS ... I shutter at the thought.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Well, before November 8th, Trump kept saying the election was rigged and that was massive voter fraud and refused to say whether he would accept the results.....
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well, before November 8th, Trump kept saying the election was rigged and that was massive voter fraud and refused to say whether he would accept the results.....

He said 3 million people voted illegally yet is against the recount. Figure that one out.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

He said 3 million people voted illegally yet is against the recount. Figure that one out.

No way to tell who they voted for, so there's no way a recount would fix that problem.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.