Author Topic: Hillary Clinton blew the most winnable election in modern American history.  (Read 19488 times)

Online corbe

No Christmas Card from you this year, eh @sneakypete
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Because Trump's essential appeal is to hatred and despair; that's how he got the nomination and the election.

His appeal "was" to hatred. Past tense. The campaign is not the governing. Historically there is a very pronounced demarcation between the tone and manner of the behavior of the campaign and that displayed while governing.

Surely someone as clearly learned and well-studied at you would know that, sieur!

Isn't it also ironic to some degree, that those who complain about Trump using hatred as a strategic tool during the campaign are now employing the same to stultify and damage his reputation  - and apparently without a trace of misgiving or remorse. Interesting.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:52:57 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

I quote the part I am replying to. WTH should I cut and past stuff I have no interest in responding to?

Because you are changing the meaning of my words.  Selective omission is as damaging as selective addition.

HonestJohn

His appeal "was" to hatred. Past tense. The campaign is not the governing. Historically there is a very pronounced demarcation between the tone and manner of the behavior of the campaign and that displayed while governing.

Surely someone as clearly learned and well-studied at you would know that, sieur!

Isn't it also ironic to some degree, that those who complain about Trump using hatred as a strategic tool during the campaign are now employing the same to stultify and damage his reputation  - and apparently without a trace of misgiving or remorse. Interesting.

Do unto others... and all that.

Trump led the way on how he wants to *BE* treated... by doing so to others.

Oceander

@Oceander

Yeah,it was the Biddies that were all hot and bothered over Trump that had the lust-fest known as "A Day in the Life of George Bush" on FR,huh? Remember them discussing how "hot" he looked "in those tight jeans" while pretending to cut brush?

Ok. Hitting the bottle early, I see. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Looks like he chasing whatever he's drinking with some 90 proof BDS.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Enough with hitting the bottle comments.

BTW...I was on that Bush thread almost nightly along with a few other ladies here....most did not agree with all of his policies but we all admired him for his WOT stance...and being CinC to our husband's and sons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Historically there is a very pronounced demarcation between the tone and manner of the behavior of the campaign and that displayed while governing.

When, do you think, he'll make that transition?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm still wondering when Obummer is going to....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   No Christmas Card from you this year, eh @sneakypete

@corbe

I know! Can you imagine? And even after I told her she was very smart,even if she did give birth to a little of retarded traitor mamas boys,they knew how to follow orders.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because you are changing the meaning of my words.  Selective omission is as damaging as selective addition.

@HonestJohn

HOW? I did a cut and paste of your very words,and did not alter them at all.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Oceander

Congratulations! You are batting 1000 when it comes to predictions!

Offline musiclady

Enough with hitting the bottle comments.

BTW...I was on that Bush thread almost nightly along with a few other ladies here....most did not agree with all of his policies but we all admired him for his WOT stance...and being CinC to our husband's and sons

Self-censoring what I previously wrote.

Some of my strongest conservative and strongly moral women (and men) participated on that thread.  And you're right.  LOTS of disagreement with policy but lots of respect for a great CinC and a good man.

It's kind of sick to see anyone obsessing with seething hatred over such an admirable conservative group of people on a 15 year old thread.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 10:48:55 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Suppressed

I'm going to go out on a limb here,and predict "Not until after he takes office."

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

HOW? I did a cut and paste of your very words,and did not alter them at all.

You omitted the main point of my post and left only one example as the supposed "point".  You changed the post to make it seem like the only reason I despise Trump is because of how he treats Muslims.  Not my original meaning as below:

I despise Trump for the same reason I despised Obama.

It's the Golden Rule. (I'm not all that religious, but this has always stuck with me.  No matter what.)

With Obama, if I were a businessman running a small business, would I be outraged at his regulations?  Yes, I would.  Ergo, I could not support him.

With Trump, if I were an American-borne Muslim, could I live with Trump's policies?  No, I would not.  Ergo, even if I'm not affected, I cannot support him.

---

That's what selective omission does.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 10:38:02 pm by HonestJohn »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You omitted the main point of my post and left only one example as the supposed "point".  You changed the post to make it seem like the only reason I despise Trump is because of how he treats Muslims.  Not my original meaning as below:

It's the Golden Rule. (I'm not all that religious, but this has always stuck with me.  No matter what.)

With Obama, if I were a businessman running a small business, would I be outraged at his regulations?  Yes, I would.  Ergo, I could not support him.

With Trump, if I were an American-borne Muslim, could I live with Trump's policies?  No, I would not.  Ergo, even if I'm not affected, I cannot support him.

---

Another name for that:  Taking words out of context.  And you are correct about what Pete did.  For shame, @sneakypete .  You're better than this.  I've seen it.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 10:57:38 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Self-censoring what I previously wrote.

Some of my strongest conservative and strongly moral women (and men) participated on that thread.  And you're right.  LOTS of disagreement with policy but lots of respect for a great CinC and a good man.

It's kind of sick to see anyone obsessing with seething hatred over such an admirable conservative group of people on a 15 year old thread.

@musiclady

You people were and are practically worshipping the President that was probably responsible for selling America down the drain that any president before or since,including BathHouse Barry.

And you did it purely because he had the Big Red Magical Letter "R" on his chest,and he loved to talk about being religious. Nothing else was on any importance to any of you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

---

@HonestJohn

Frankly,I don't give a damn if  you love or hate Muslims. I ACCURATELY quoted what you wrote,and then wrote what *I* think of Muslims in America,and why.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Another name for that:  Taking words out of context.  And you are correct about what Pete did.  For shame, @sneakypete .  You're better than this.  I've seen it.

@Cyber Liberty

HorseHillary! His context was "I would be worried if I were an American Muslim",and my reply was focused on that specific point.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia   

If Cruz was such an Insider with the Bush Clan, why did they fight tooth and nail to keep him from defeating their crony Dewhurst for the vacant Senate seat?

It's all in the article I posted a link to @corbe .. and there are dozens of other sources if you care to Google the subject. 

The Bush clan knew Jeb had to wait until 2016 to run for POTUS (can't have that royalty thing ...) and saw Raphael as a threat --- which is actually quite a compliment to Cruz, Jr.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

HorseHillary! His context was "I would be worried if I were an American Muslim",and my reply was focused on that specific point.

I'm sorry, but as a dishonest third party observer I have to say I think extracting that sentence from the rest of the post distorted its import, therefore its meaning.  It's just not Cricket, chap.
I will NOT comply.

HonestJohn

@Cyber Liberty

No, it was not.

The point was the Golden Rule.  You responded to an *example* of it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump convinced his minions to hate Cruz, it worked, He won.

To be fair, Cruz helped.   :laugh:

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

I'm going to go out on a limb here,and predict "Not until after he takes office."

@sneakypete

Yeah, he does seem a little slow.

The election is almost over....as soon as the election is held, he'll have more than a month before he takes office. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I do that regularly.  Mostly because I want to be clear on just exactly what I am responding to (but also because I remember the days when it was considered rude to have an email signature that was more than four lines because dialup was so slow you could almost read it faster than you could download it).  I figure that since the quote function includes a link to the original post, anyone who really cares could consult the original full text.  And I'm pretty much convinced no one is going to care what I have to say anyway, so it's all good.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.