Author Topic: ADL’s 2nd-thoughts about Muslim DNC chief  (Read 851 times)

rangerrebew

ADL’s 2nd-thoughts about Muslim DNC chief
« on: December 02, 2016, 12:22:21 pm »
 ADL’s 2nd-thoughts about Muslim DNC chief
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 12/01/2016 @ 8:21 pm In APP Frontpage,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn.

WASHINGTON – What a difference a week can make.

On Thursday, Anti-Defamation League Chief Executive Jonathan Greenblatt called Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., disqualified for the position he is seeking as Democratic National Committee chief.
Only a week earlier, Greenblatt had defended Ellison’s past association with Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam.

What changed?

On Wednesday, the Investigative Project on Terrorism released a recording of Ellison’s comments give to at a private fundraiser in which he implied Israel was exercising control of U.S. foreign policy.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/adls-2nd-thoughts-about-muslim-dnc-chief/

rangerrebew

Re: ADL’s 2nd-thoughts about Muslim DNC chief
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 12:25:37 pm »
I maintain if Ellison gets the DNC position, we will see him as a candidate for POTUS in 4 or 8 years.  He's perfect for democrats, he's black AND muslim.  Whether or not his is competent is not the worry for democrats, the election of a democrat to POTUS is.  Can't you picture the media taking the lead and running with stories about a black AND muslim (the first muslim) candidate for POTUS?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 01:40:31 pm »
I maintain if Ellison gets the DNC position, we will see him as a candidate for POTUS in 4 or 8 years.  He's perfect for democrats, he's black AND muslim.  Whether or not his is competent is not the worry for democrats, the election of a democrat to POTUS is.  Can't you picture the media taking the lead and running with stories about a black AND muslim (the first muslim) candidate for POTUS?

In the little bubble world in which they exist, they'll think that combination is a sure-fire winner.  Only think better would be if he was gay.

But for the rest of the country, a guy like that will turn off far more people than he attracts.  Let's hope he gets the position, and leads them even further out into the wilderness.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 03:27:07 pm »
As much as I dislike Obama, I can see how to his minions, he was/is a bit of a political messiah.

Even Obama suffered a big drop of Jewish support in NY State.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obamas-jewish-support-drops-22-points-in-new-york/article/647153

So, Ellison is probably even less attractive to Jews. That could lose a lot of votes in some places.

In 1984; the Rainbow Coalition finally got drubbed; but this is a different America now.

The Democratic Party is frightening nowadays; and obviously, they don't care for Israel at all, not that that is important to a lot of voters.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 05:11:35 pm »
As much as I dislike Obama, I can see how to his minions, he was/is a bit of a political messiah.

Even Obama suffered a big drop of Jewish support in NY State.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obamas-jewish-support-drops-22-points-in-new-york/article/647153

So, Ellison is probably even less attractive to Jews. That could lose a lot of votes in some places.

In 1984; the Rainbow Coalition finally got drubbed; but this is a different America now.

The Democratic Party is frightening nowadays; and obviously, they don't care for Israel at all, not that that is important to a lot of voters.

If you read Mein Kampf, you will see very, very strong parallels between the rise of fascism in Germany and the democrat party of today.  The book can be found on line.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 05:51:39 pm »

Just like how Rince Priebus is a shoo-in as the next GOP presidential candidate?

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 10:06:17 pm »
Just like how Rince Priebus is a shoo-in as the next GOP presidential candidate?

He has a huge disadvantage - he's white.