Author Topic: Trump rubs salt in the wounds of his rivals  (Read 2226 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump rubs salt in the wounds of his rivals
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 10:49:16 am »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 11:14:46 am »
Hillary should have left well enough alone ... she is partaking in a recount weeks after she conceded ... this is after he told the nation that he wasn't going to go after her and she needs to heal.  In other words he was compassionate towards her and she turned around and spit on him.  Right now, he's in the driver's seat and she would be wise not to make waves; she still could have a lot of explaining to do. Once Barry leaves office, other than Trump, if she's charged with any crime, she will have no one to pardon her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline beandog

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 01:44:01 pm »
This turd is still running for election, and has no interest in unifying.  What a joke.
I have no interest in unifying with Hillary, her supporters or the press either, and they have no interest with unifying with us.  I have absolutely no problem with him poking both of them, they deserve it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 01:45:51 pm »
This turd is still running for election, and has no interest in unifying.  What a joke.

What till he starts getting pushback from republicans in congress.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 02:10:33 pm »
What till he starts getting pushback from republicans in congress.

I'm looking forward to a day when Cruz pushes back, and President Trump reminds everyone Senator Cruz is a pawn of Goldman Sachs.   22222frying pan
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 02:12:28 pm »
I have no interest in unifying with Hillary, her supporters or the press either, and they have no interest with unifying with us.  I have absolutely no problem with him poking both of them, they deserve it.

Next time before commenting, read the whole article.  He was also mocking McMullen, Kasich, and others in the GOP.

That was the intent of my post.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 04:04:28 pm »
Next time before commenting, read the whole article.  He was also mocking McMullen, Kasich, and others in the GOP.

Maybe you should have listened to the speech.  Trump asked if anyone ever heard of McMullen.....a fair question.  As for Kasich, Trump only brought him up because he was in Ohio and he was very gracious to him, repeating Kasich's phone call after the election.  The crowd "mocked" Kasich by booing the mention of his name.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 04:07:19 pm »
Maybe you should have listened to the speech.  Trump asked if anyone ever heard of McMullen.....a fair question.  As for Kasich, Trump only brought him up because he was in Ohio and he was very gracious to him, repeating Kasich's phone call after the election.  The crowd "mocked" Kasich by booing the mention of his name.

If it wasn't for Kasich, Trump wouldn't be President right now.

So I don't understand why they would boo him.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 04:09:57 pm »
Maybe you should have listened to the speech. 

No thanks,  i've had to listen to another liberal POTUS for the last 8 years.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 04:13:33 pm »
No thanks,  i've had to listen to another liberal POTUS for the last 8 years.

Yeah, okay.  If you won't listen, don't peach your personal #fakenews as fact.   You look foolish.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 04:16:38 pm »

If it wasn't for Kasich, Trump wouldn't be President right now.

Because its who they are.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 04:19:26 pm »

Seriously?   :facepalm2:

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 04:53:26 pm »
“I would rather lose than win the way the guys you did,” Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton’s communications director, said, provoking Conway.

Obviously.   :silly:

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 05:00:40 pm »
I am one of those who abstained from voting for president.  At my age it was probably the last time I was going to vote in a general election.   My legacy to my children is that my conscience dictated my decision and I am sure they understand.

Offline beandog

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 05:55:52 pm »

That was the intent of my post.
I don't like Kasich either.  He's a putz, a squishy moderate and in it for himself.  As far as McCullen, don't know enough about him to like him or not, but he didn't run as a member of the GOP so he's fair game.  Don't know why the Donald even mentioned him though since he's really not important.

I stand by my post. :shrug:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 06:17:38 pm »
Next time before commenting, read the whole article.  He was also mocking McMullen, Kasich, and others in the GOP.  That was the intent of my post.
@catfish1957

Yes, people need to read the article.  Thanks for posting it.

I have a working space in our house library and there is a TV in here and I keep it on (am a multi task person).  I keep it on CNN because I can't stand the Trump love making on Fox.  Yesterday, all news channels were full on Trump the whole day - Trump talking and talking and talking.  I couldn't stand it, so put TV on the Sci Fi channel while I was working.  The Sci Fi channel about monsters from outer space makes more sense than Trump does.

It is unbelievable what Trump said to the Prime Minister of Pakistan yesterday:

“Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office."

That Prime Minister has spread this message over his country since yesterday - how "amazing" he is (Prime Minister), a "terrific guy", his country is "amazing", and he (Trump) will "play any role" the Prime Minister wants him to play.  I am sure, today, India's leaders are in turmoil due to Trump sucking up to their enemy, Pakistan, and both India and Pakistan have nuclear bombs.  Gee, Trump loves the Prime Minister so much, Prime Minster may think he can nuke India and Trump would call that "great", just "great", super "great".

Trump himself is a container of "super great" nuclear bombs.

I have said Trump will cause war, likely nuclear war, because he is so stupid about foreign countries. 

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:21:28 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 06:21:27 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-victory-tour-232081

Don't even mention Trump's victory tour to me.

I watched Fox & Friends this morning for the first time in months.  They spent the first 30 minutes on Trump's victory tour.  I had to watch his smug face, see his tiny hands waving in victory.  I had to put down my breakfast.

Victory tour?  Self-gratification in front of thousands is not pretty ... and millions if you count TV.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 07:11:05 pm »
@catfish1957

Yes, people need to read the article.  Thanks for posting it.

I have a working space in our house library and there is a TV in here and I keep it on (am a multi task person).  I keep it on CNN because I can't stand the Trump love making on Fox.  Yesterday, all news channels were full on Trump the whole day - Trump talking and talking and talking.  I couldn't stand it, so put TV on the Sci Fi channel while I was working.  The Sci Fi channel about monsters from outer space makes more sense than Trump does.

It is unbelievable what Trump said to the Prime Minister of Pakistan yesterday:

“Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office."

That Prime Minister has spread this message over his country since yesterday - how "amazing" he is (Prime Minister), a "terrific guy", his country is "amazing", and he (Trump) will "play any role" the Prime Minister wants him to play.  I am sure, today, India's leaders are in turmoil due to Trump sucking up to their enemy, Pakistan, and both India and Pakistan have nuclear bombs.  Gee, Trump loves the Prime Minister so much, Prime Minster may think he can nuke India and Trump would call that "great", just "great", super "great".

Trump himself is a container of "super great" nuclear bombs.

I have said Trump will cause war, likely nuclear war, because he is so stupid about foreign countries.

I've pretty much abandoned the news over Trump as well.

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 07:15:13 pm »
Obama was the same way, remember how excited he was about the "Arab spring" when it caused so much chaos all over the Middle East?

I actually think (maybe hope) Trump will defer more to the smarter people when it comes to foreign policy.

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 07:16:16 pm »

Add Talk Radio and Family to that mix for me. 

If it weren't for a few Conservative websites, such as this, I'd be as stupid as your average voter, Dem or Rep.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Technical
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 07:18:40 pm »
   Add Talk Radio and Family to that mix for me. 

If it weren't for a few Conservative websites, such as this, I'd be as stupid as your average voter, Dem or Rep.

You think for yourself. Prepare to be lonely for the next 4 years. :(

At least we can gather around here in a community of sorts.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2016, 07:46:33 pm »

I no longer have cable so no loss there.

I dumped Rush, canceled my scrips to his show, dumped Levin and will not renew my account on his move to CRTV - in short I stopped listening to talk radio altogether.

Outside of Ministry I no longer post or read Facebook or other social media.

In short I have gone grey.

I read my news, I converse with likeminded such as you find here at the Briefing Room (one of the very few places on the net not in a total circle jerk for Trump, or a miasma of vitriolic rage for Trump) - and outside of those vehicles - have no use for any broadcast or streaming information unless there is a disaster or event that warrants my attention.

Then it will likely be CNN I tune into.

The Trump regime will just be a continuation of my behavior and attitude as it was during the 8 years of Obama and the last 4 of Bush, and I will view his with the same disdain and contempt as I did Obama's - every single time he proves our warnings about him correct.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2016, 08:05:49 pm »
I no longer have cable so no loss there.

I dumped Rush, canceled my scrips to his show, dumped Levin and will not renew my account on his move to CRTV - in short I stopped listening to talk radio altogether.

Outside of Ministry I no longer post or read Facebook or other social media.

In short I have gone grey.

I read my news, I converse with likeminded such as you find here at the Briefing Room (one of the very few places on the net not in a total circle jerk for Trump, or a miasma of vitriolic rage for Trump) - and outside of those vehicles - have no use for any broadcast or streaming information unless there is a disaster or event that warrants my attention.

Then it will likely be CNN I tune into.

The Trump regime will just be a continuation of my behavior and attitude as it was during the 8 years of Obama and the last 4 of Bush, and I will view his with the same disdain and contempt as I did Obama's - every single time he proves our warnings about him correct.

I dumped FOX and started watching CNN during the primaries simply because their hate for republicans was unbiased. I could account for the leftist slant and glean some fair coverage of the GOP primary races.

FOX on the other hand was the syrupy sweet Trump bootlicking network. They actively aided Trump in lying about other candidates like Trump's claim about Rafael Cruz being involved in the JFK assassination. When Trump said it none of the so called journalists on the network had any questions. They just had concerned nods for Trump. At least CNN did a little investigative journalism and declared it to be false and they sure didn't do it out of love for Cruz.

As far as the Kelly/Trump fight is concerned, I have doubts that it was anything more than typical reality TV play acting that seems to have benefitted both a great deal.