Author Topic: Obama White House Put Up Christmas Decorations – People Instantly Noticed Something STRANGE Hanging in The Background  (Read 989 times)

rangerrebew

Obama White House Put Up Christmas Decorations – People Instantly Noticed Something STRANGE Hanging in The Background
Kosar
Breaking News Editor
November 29, 2016

1obama

Hillary Clinton suffered a devastating defeat to President-elect Donald J. Trump. But as a consolation price, President Barack Obama has given her a very visible spot among the White House Christmas decorations.

While the rest of America celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ, the White House will honor the long and corrupt political career of Hillary Clinton.

As The Hill reported:

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-christmas-decorations-something-stange/#ixzz4Rbdhc6Ku

Offline Suppressed

It is in the hall with other first ladies.

Sure, she might not be a lady, but it's only polite to pretend she didn't disrespect the office.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

rangerrebew

It is in the hall with other first ladies.

Sure, she might not be a lady, but it's only polite to pretend she didn't disrespect the office.

Its equally polite to pretend Obama didn't disrespect the office. :peeonobama:

Offline Night Hides Not

Its equally polite to pretend Obama didn't disrespect the office. :peeonobama:

I'd say something, but I would be violating the Hatch Act.   :nono:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.