Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Mouthpiece Shaun King Now Griping That the Democratic Party is ‘Too White’  (Read 1040 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Mouthpiece Shaun King Now Griping That the Democratic Party is ‘Too White’

December 1, 2016| by Donn Marten

Race obsessed bomb thrower Shaun King is at it again and in a hilarious turn of events is blasting the Democrats over being too white. Like the rest of the leftist commentariat, Mr. King is wracked by anguish and rage over Donald Trump’s election but unlike the majority who are in lockstep unity, he is turning his fire on his own party. The beauty of it is that King is carping about the Democrats are too white, a sign that the party is on the brink of being burned down by the very same identity politics that it embraced for the sole purpose of winning an election that they just lost.

According to King’s New York Daily News column “Without Obama in the White House, the Democratic Party is painfully and disproportionately white”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/black-lives-matter-mouthpiece-shaun-king-now-griping-that-the-democratic-party-is-too-white
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:09:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

According to King’s New York Daily News column “Without Obama in the White House, the Democratic Party is painfully and disproportionately white, like me."

Fixed it for him.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As we have clearly seen with Obama, Black people who were raised by White people are frequently the most racist of all Blacks. They feel like they have to 'prove' their Blackness. This causes them to go over the top in hatin' on Whitey. (even though 'Whitey' gave them their life, and raised them from an infant)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Isn't Shaun King himself too white?

Offline chae

Keep in mind that Obama has more "white blood" in him than George Zimmerman does, yet Obama is considered black, and Zimmerman is called a "White hispanic".

Wingnut

Why yes...yes he is!  Just like Ex-NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal.  But it is okay cuz they "identify" as black.

rangerrebew

I don't know about too white but for sure too much a**hole.