Author Topic: Pelosi Says Her Election 'Is Well Beyond Politics. It's About the Character of America'  (Read 997 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Says Her Election 'Is Well Beyond Politics. It's About the Character of America'
By Susan Jones | December 1, 2016 | 5:12 AM EST
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of Calif., speaks to reporters following the House Democratic Caucus elections on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016, for House leadership positions. Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, challenged Pelosi, but lost, 134-63. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

(CNSNews.com) - "I thought I'd just come by and tell you how exhilarated I am by the strong vote that I have from my colleagues as we go forward," Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday after she was re-elected to the Democrat leadership post she's held for the past 14 years.

Pelosi noted that her fellow House Democrats have honored her with the leadership role in the past, and while "that's exciting," she said Wednesday's election "has a special excitement for me because I think we're at a time that is well beyond politics. It's about the character of America. And how we go forward in our caucus to put forth our values, which are what unite us as a caucus, to differentiate between us and the administration that will come into Washington in January, to take that message clearly to the public is something that is of historic challenge."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/pelosi-says-her-election-well-beyond-politics-its-about-character-america
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:45:31 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Judging by the demographics of the presidential election, I would say she represents the character of large cities, certainly not mainstream America.  Under her most excellent leadership, the national debt has gone up over $13 trillion.

Offline Just_Victor

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online libertybele

Yes, her election is well beyond politics; she is among the 'Walking Dead' of the DEM party!    :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Speaking of Character in Dem Women, We need to hear more from this congresscritter.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
   Speaking of Character in Dem Women, We need to hear more from this congresscritter.

Well, the only real issue I have with that outfit is that she failed to accessorize properly.

Stick a bolt on each side of her neck, and I think the look would have been more complete.  Of course, I suppose being followed by a gaggle of angry peasants waving torches might not have been appropriate.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 03:08:14 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

rangerrebew

:3:  ***suicide***  Is she married to Sasquatch?

Offline Frank Cannon

What's up with the dude in drag?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Holy crap, Keith Richards has a twin sister!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Just_Victor

Holy crap, Keith Richards has a twin sister!

I think you just won the internet.

:rolling: :happyhappy: :bigsilly: 88finger point
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.