Author Topic: President-elect Trump to meet with Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara  (Read 1092 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This guy could be a problem. Obama appointee. Very anti-bank (went after banks for things the government did or forced the banks to do). He is even trying to block Holocaust survivors from suing Germany.  He also has used his political and office muscle to try to intimidate Reason Magazine from writing negative articles about him.  He is a rabid pit bull. He goes after everything but also abuses his office.  Vanity Fair also listed him a few  years ago as one of the 'New Establishment' (big Liberals taking power outside the beltway DC halls). http://www.vanityfair.com/news/business/2013/11/new-establishment-2013

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara was scheduled to sit down with President-elect Donald Trump Wednesday at Trump Tower, a source told the Daily News.

Bharara was spotted entering Trump Tower around 12:45 p.m. ET and refused to speak with reporters.

Trump, in the weeks, since his victory, has met with dozens of figures in politics, law, security and finance as he fills out his cabinet and solicits advice on how to govern.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-meet-manhattan-attorney-preet-bharara-source-article-1.2892952?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline ABX

Offline ABX

Offline musiclady

Re: President-elect Trump to meet with Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 07:00:58 pm »
...wow, and this is the guy who went after Dinesh D'Souza.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/dinesh-d-souza-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-campaign-finance-fraud

I wonder if Dinesh will reconsider his support for Trump if Bharara gets a position in the Trump administration.....   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 07:01:08 pm »
Meet Preet Bharara – Obama’s Hatchet Man Against Filmmakers

Meet Preet Bharara, the U.S. prosecutor who last week indicted anti-Obama filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza on campaign finance charges. Mr. Bharara is the snapping jaws of Attorney General Eric H. Holder’s junkyard attack dog and the velvet fixer of President Obama’s thorniest political problems.

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/meet-preet-bharara-obamas-hatchet-man-filmmakers/#.WD8hs1yt4wc

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 07:05:49 pm »
I wonder if Dinesh will reconsider his support for Trump if Bharara gets a position in the Trump administration.....   :shrug:

I imagine a lot of prominent Conservatives will between now and the inauguration.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 07:06:25 pm »
I imagine a lot of prominent Conservatives will between now and the inauguration.

Or at least they should...........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 07:06:38 pm »
This is disturbing, Trump said a few weeks ago (before the election) he wanted Bharara in his cabinet.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/lovett-trump-bharara-job-wins-election-article-1.2861009

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 07:11:32 pm »
Don't worry, the Trumpists will airbrush all of this out of history as well.  They're getting as good as the Soviets of old about revising history to fit Trumps current views on things. 

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 07:12:31 pm »
This isn't draining the swamp, it would be putting a diseased crocodile in the swamp.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 07:14:13 pm »
This isn't draining the swamp, it would be putting a diseased crocodile in the swamp.

Yup