Author Topic: Rush: Where's the Outrage? White Cop Kills Black Man Armed Only with Knife  (Read 646 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/29/where_s_the_outrage_white_cop_kills_black_man_armed_only_with_knife

Where's the Outrage? White Cop Kills Black Man Armed Only with Knife
November 29, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Yeah, I have to admit I'm a little confused today, folks.  I normally am not confused.  I normally am very confident about everything I believe, and confusion seldom is something that afflicts me, but I'm a little confused today.  Why isn't the big news today, the Ohio State University attack, the fact that a white cop shot and killed a young black man who was only armed with a knife? Why is that not big news?

I mean, it's exactly what happened.  A white cop, and this guy is being celebrated as a hero.  I mean, the Regime at Ohio State is celebrating him as a hero and the Drive-Bys -- well, the Drive-Bys not quite so much, but some places, yeah.  I mean, for the most part the white cop who shot and killed a young black man only armed with a knife is being regaled as a hero today on top of which we now know that the young man in question was just a Muslim who was only driven to lash out because the news media made him too afraid to pray in public.

I mean, I'm confused here.  Where is Reverend Sharpton? Where's the civil rights coalitions?  Isn't this made to order for them?  Where is Black Lives Matter?  You can see why I'm a little bit confused here.  It seems to be a little inconsistent. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34