Author Topic: Complaints grow over whites turning Dakota Access protest into hippie festival  (Read 730 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Pretty bad when the Native Americans don't want you around.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline uglybiker

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
>snip<
“... White people colonizing the camps,” Alicia Smith said in a Facebook post.“They are coming in, taking food, clothing etc and occupying space without any desire to participate in camp maintenance and without respect of tribal protocols,” she wrote. “These people are treating it like it is Burning Man or The Rainbow Gathering and I even witnessed several wandering in and out of camps comparing it to those festivals.”
>snip<

Standing Rock Sioux Chairman David Archambault II, who is leading the protest, raised concerns about sanitation in a Nov. 23 interview with Vice, saying activists are “digging pits out there for their human waste.”

Just a thought. If they are on Corps of Engineers Land, they are likely very close to the water. There goes the neighborhood...Oh well, see what happens. We've all seen the messes Liberal gatherings leave behind.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis