Author Topic: Thirteen Undiplomatic Statements by Mitt Romney About Donald Trump  (Read 690 times)

rangerrebew

Thirteen Undiplomatic Statements by Mitt Romney About Donald Trump
Romney
Getty

by Michelle Moons27 Nov 20162,207

Failed 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney is lobbying to be picked as Donald Trump’s Secretary of State, so perhaps Trump’s team should review all of Romney’s undiplomatic statements from 2015 and 2016 about the future Commander in Chief.

1. Romney indicated last June he would never serve in a Trump Administration, when talking to attendees at his “Experts and Enthusiasts Summit” or “E2” meeting in Utah. The meeting took place at the resort where Romney announced his 2012 campaign for the presidency, according to the Washington Post. “Had there been a President Bush or a President [Marco] Rubio or a President [Scott] Walker, I might’ve been happy to be a part of their administration,” Romney told “hundreds of his donors and business partners,” according to CNN.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/27/thirteen-undiplomatic-statements-by-mitt-romney-about-donald-trump/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:34:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Thirteen Undiplomatic Statements by Mitt Romney About Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 10:41:34 pm »
I thought people liked Trump because he didn't talk like a diplomat?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:54:36 pm »

I guess they were only pretending.

Or maybe lying??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 11:13:42 pm »

LOL He fights!!!! :silly:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 11:13:54 pm »
The 282 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List (so far)

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=2

Mitt Romney
FORMER MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNOR

“Really sad”“choked like a dog”“a mixed up man who doesn't have a clue. No wonder he lost!”“Failed”“the man who ‘choked’ and let us all down”“Failed presidential candidate”“let us all down in the last presidential race”“a total joke, and everyone knows it!”“a disaster candidate who had no guts and choked”“Why did Mitt Romney BEG me for my endorsement four years ago?”“doesn't know how to win”“desperate move by the man who should have easily beaten Barrack Obama”“Failed Presidential Candidate”“bad messenger for estab!”“didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry R”“failed”“one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics”“so awkward and goofy”“I don't need his angry advice”“blew an election that should have never been lost”“terrible 'choke' loss to Obama”“he choked!”“lost an election that should have easily been won”“why would anybody listen to @MittRomney?”

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 11:45:16 pm »

Mitt Romney
FORMER MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNOR

“Really sad”“choked like a dog”“a mixed up man who doesn't have a clue. No wonder he lost!”“Failed”“the man who ‘choked’ and let us all down”“Failed presidential candidate”“let us all down in the last presidential race”“a total joke, and everyone knows it!”“a disaster candidate who had no guts and choked”“Why did Mitt Romney BEG me for my endorsement four years ago?”“doesn't know how to win”“desperate move by the man who should have easily beaten Barrack Obama”“Failed Presidential Candidate”“bad messenger for estab!”“didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry R”“failed”“one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics”“so awkward and goofy”“I don't need his angry advice”“blew an election that should have never been lost”“terrible 'choke' loss to Obama”“he choked!”“lost an election that should have easily been won”“why would anybody listen to @MittRomney?”

Trump is the Lord of the Stupids.  Romney's 2011 return wasn't done until September 2012.  How was he supposed to show it?  And how ignorant is Trump to not know the spelling of Obama's first name after he had been president for several years.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 11:49:26 pm »
Trump is the Lord of the Stupids.  Romney's 2011 return wasn't done until September 2012.  How was he supposed to show it?  And how ignorant is Trump to not know the spelling of Obama's first name after he had been president for several years.

Trump is not my first choice, second or even 15th choice.  He is the President elect.

Romney is a loser.  He would have been almost as bad as Obama.

There are many better choices,  Romney needs to go home.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 11:57:07 pm »
Trump is not my first choice, second or even 15th choice.  He is the President elect.

Romney is a loser.  He would have been almost as bad as Obama.

There are many better choices,  Romney needs to go home.

Romney got larger percentage of the vote than Trump.  Problem is he didn't offer enough handouts to "working" class malcontents in the Midwest.  But I agree he has no place in a Trump administration.