Author Topic: Keith Olbermann offers a surprisingly easy and constitutional way to fire Donald Trump  (Read 3821 times)

HonestJohn

Yes.  Conflicts of interest would be sure to arise, and something within the scope of "high crimes and misdemeanors" would be found to justify his removal from office.

If he's already burned his bridges with Congress, the necessary 2/3s of each House will be easy to obtain.

And all it takes is a simple majority of Congress, or of the (Executive branch) Department heads, to set this in motion.

It's like an impeachment, except the President immediately is stripped of power.  If Congress then finds him fit, then the power is returned.

Offline Night Hides Not

I can't believe that Laura Ingraham actually dated this weasel.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

I can't believe that Laura Ingraham actually dated this weasel.

Did she discuss his short comings?

Offline Just_Victor

@GrouchoTex

He never sleeps anywhere except in his bed at Trump Tower or one he owns in his hotels.  That is why he kept flying back to Trump Tower after he was in "x" state or states at the end of the day.  This is strange behavior, and he does not want to sleep at the White House, he wants to go back to his bed in Trump Tower.  I think he is afraid to sleep anywhere but in his own "beds".

I think he just wanted to win and then go home.  We will see if he sleeps in the White House.

Can you say President Howard Hughes?

Yeah, I didn't think so.  I couldn't cough that one up either.

Is it too much to ask of Trump to simply act sane?
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline goatprairie

That may explain this...

http://www.socialitelife.com/keith_olbermann_apparently_sucks_in_bed-10-2006
She faked ectasy during sex. So in short, the woman acted like every other woman. :tongue2:

Offline Night Hides Not

She faked ectasy during sex. So in short, the woman acted like every other woman. :tongue2:

Because it's the guy's fault.  **nononono*

Especially for those of us that were never rock stars, millionaires, celebrities, etc.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline rodamala

Just for reference:

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

So... it's not "simple."

2A related avenues are vastly simpler routes to follow.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:34:23 pm by rodamala »

Wingnut

Because it's the guy's fault.  **nononono*

Especially for those of us that were never rock stars, millionaires, celebrities, etc.