Author Topic: Jill Stein's Pennsylvania recount efforts: What you need to know  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Stein's Pennsylvania recount efforts: What you need to know
« on: November 28, 2016, 06:24:33 pm »
 CBS News November 28, 2016, 6:08 AM
Jill Stein's Pennsylvania recount efforts: What you need to know

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein addressed Pennsylvania supporters in a video on her website, appealing to them to pitch in on her call for a recount -- the system in Pennsylvania, she said, means “we are going to jump through some hoops.”

Stein has already filed in Wisconsin, where a statewide hand recount is expected to start near the end of the week.

But of the three states in which Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein is pursuing recounts, Pennsylvania may have the highest hurdles to a recount. For one, it’s the only state in which candidates can’t file direct requests -- they can only file a legal appeal that would be decided by the court.

more
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jill-steins-pennsylvania-recount-efforts-what-you-need-to-know/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Jill Stein's Pennsylvania recount efforts: What you need to know
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 06:52:58 pm »
I hope the courts turn her down and ultimately I hope her effort fails. I was glad to read that the deadline in some districts have already passed.  What she is doing is turning this into a media circus and trying to discredit our electoral college and the voting process.  While I do believe that there is voter fraud, illegal voting, and unscrupulous precinct captains...all in all the electoral college in itself is a fair system. The fact that she didn't come close to winning in any state and is now pursuing this speaks volumes about her character ... she also belongs in one of Hillary's deplorable baskets!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.