Author Topic: Error on posting (Mods Please look at this and put it where it needs to be)  (Read 676 times)

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
On occasion I get this message when I go to post a reply.  Its straight text, no attachments nothing, just a 2 or 3 lines of reply text.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:The message body was left empty."

This keeps me from posting, clearly the message body is not empty as it contains a quote and my comment (which is outside the quote) ??????
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 05:18:13 pm by Mod2 »
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Mod2

Re: Mods Please look at this and put it where it needs to be
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 05:17:44 pm »
Moved to the appropriate venue.

That is a strange one. Never had it before here, though I have had a similar error on another forum using SMF. The cure in that case was to log out, delete cookies and clear cache, then log back in.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: Mods Please look at this and put it where it needs to be
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 05:44:56 pm »
Moved to the appropriate venue.

That is a strange one. Never had it before here, though I have had a similar error on another forum using SMF. The cure in that case was to log out, delete cookies and clear cache, then log back in.
Only started happening recently about 6 times over the past couple of months.  Not sure why it does not see what I typed or the quote???   With some gyrations I can get it post:  I change fonts, font sizes, colors and just play with it and hit reply finally it will post?????????

Thank you
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...