Author Topic: Breaking: GOP NOT PREPARED, SLEEPING As Hillary Moves In for the STEAL  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking: GOP NOT PREPARED, SLEEPING As Hillary Moves In for the STEAL

Jim Hoft Nov 27th, 2016 6:43 pm

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced on Saturday that the Clinton campaign will be joining the efforts by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein in seeking to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president by seeking recounts in key battleground states.

Hillary Clinton conceded in the early morning hours on November 9th. But behind the scenes she was scheming with an army of operatives to find ways to steal the presidency from Trump. And now they are working with the Stein camp in the Wisconsin recount.

Jill Stein has raised over $6 million so far in her effort to challenge the vote in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-gop-not-prepared-sleeping-hillary-moves-steal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Breaking: GOP NOT PREPARED, SLEEPING As Hillary Moves In for the STEAL
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 02:27:39 am »
Rush was saying the Democrats did this in 2000, this is what they do. Maybe 04 too. I know he said they did it against Bush.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 02:29:07 am »
Gateway Pundit

:silly: :silly:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 02:30:15 am »
Hopefully, with Sheriff Clarke and Governor Walker in Wisconsin, the integrity of the process can be preserved, Republican Governor of Michigan too should be helpful.

I head somewhere that the Dems are doing this, not because they think they'll win but to cause unrest and try to de-legitimize the winner.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 02:32:15 am »
Hopefully, with Sheriff Clarke and Governor Walker in Wisconsin, the integrity of the process can be preserved, Republican Governor of Michigan too should be helpful.

I head somewhere that the Dems are doing this, not because they think they'll win but to cause unrest and try to de-legitimize the winner.

As long as they following the law, all this huffing and puffing from the Trump Siders sounds like whining

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 02:41:14 am »

Trump is busy de-legitimizing himself. Go check out his Twitter feed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 05:13:29 am »
As long as they following the law, all this huffing and puffing from the Trump Siders sounds like whining

It is whining.  Trump bringing up how they were concerned he wouldn't except election results. 

A real man would make a comment like I am confident in the election results will stand.  But he is whining.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.