Author Topic: Trump on Recount Efforts: Remember When People Told Me to Accept Results  (Read 404 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Jill Stein campaign is pushing for recounts in three key states, and Hillary Clinton‘s campaign counsel said they would participate in the Wisconsin recount Stein already filed for. Well, Donald Trump went on quite the tweetstorm about it this morning.

The argument made by Stein and some others is that they won’t know if there was anything awry in the vote results in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan unless they look. Stein also said she wants to ensure the integrity of the voting system.

The comments by Clinton’s campaign counsel make it clear they did not see “actionable evidence of hacking,” but “now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides.”

Kellyanne Conway has already leaped on this to call the Clinton camp sore losers, and Trump this morning pointed out how much criticism he got for possibly not accepting the results:...

Read more at: http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-on-recount-efforts-remember-when-people-told-me-to-accept-results/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:01:29 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump on Recount Efforts: Remember When People Told Me to Accept Results
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 07:35:31 pm »
Yes, and we remember that you told them to pound sand and that it's okay to perhaps not accept them.

Your harvest is ready for reaping, Mr. Trump.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn