Author Topic: Trump Makes Another Addition To National Security Team  (Read 271 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Makes Another Addition To National Security Team
« on: November 27, 2016, 04:48:24 pm »
Trump Makes Another Addition To National Security Team

President-elect Donald Trump has appointed K.T. McFarland as deputy national security adviser, a position that will not require senate confirmation. She will be serving under Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, who was selected to be Trump’s national security adviser proper.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/26/trump-makes-another-addition-to-national-security-team-n2250890

I think this is a very good choice.  She is experienced and will be a great addition to Trumps national defense.  I think she will bring with her knowledge to help us move forward regarding the threats we face from terrorism these days.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.