Author Topic: Rubio says he thinks rolling back concessions to Castro regime top priority for Trump  (Read 244 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said he thinks President-elect Donald Trump will make rolling back concessions to the Castro regime a top priority during his presidency.

"I am," the Florida senator said on NBC's "Meet The Press" in an interview that aired Sunday when asked if he is convinced the issue is a top priority for the president-elect.

During his presidential campaign, Trump said he would reverse President Obama's "concessions" to Cuba unless the Castro regime agreed to certain demands.

"All of the concessions that Barack Obama has granted the Castro regime were done through executive order, which means the next president can reverse them," Trump said during a Miami rally in September. "And that, I will do, unless the Castro regime meets our demands — not my demands, our demands."...

Read more at: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307602-rubio-says-he-thinks-rolling-back-concessions-to-castro-regime
The Republic is lost.