Author Topic: ‘What a Pack of Losers’: Kellyanne Conway Blasts Clinton Campaign For Joining Recount  (Read 991 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘What a Pack of Losers’: Kellyanne Conway Blasts Clinton Campaign For Joining Recount
by Justin Baragona | 2:56 pm, November 26th, 2016

Earlier today, a lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s campaign stated that they will join in on the recount efforts initiated by Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein in Wisconsin. While Marc Elias stated in his Medium post that the campaign “had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking,” they would take “the same approach” if Stein follows through on her promises of recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, along with participating in the one already scheduled in Wisconsin.

more
http://www.mediaite.com/online/what-a-pack-of-losers-kellyanne-conway-blasts-clinton-campaign-for-joining-recount/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

At least the second article I've seen about one lawyer that served on the witch's campaign joining the recount effort implies that the campaign itself is joining the effort.

I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but now especially is the time to be wary of poor journalism.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

If Jill had any campaign debt, it's paid off now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Talisker

All sorts of theories flying around. I heard that if they start a recount and it's not done by the due date of the electoral college reporting, then the state loses all its electoral votes. Another theory is that in such a case, the recount is dumped. Who knows. This is one for Trump's legal team, and also getting people to watch the recounts for fraud. Soros is teamed up with Hillary, and they're both hiding behind Jill Stein, like two elephants behind a strand of grass.
Those who command, must obey.

Offline DB

Why should any candidate not in contention be able to demand a recount? It isn't possible for a recount to affect Jill Stein's loss. Period. She should have no standing.

Offline libertybele

All sorts of theories flying around. I heard that if they start a recount and it's not done by the due date of the electoral college reporting, then the state loses all its electoral votes. Another theory is that in such a case, the recount is dumped. Who knows. This is one for Trump's legal team, and also getting people to watch the recounts for fraud. Soros is teamed up with Hillary, and they're both hiding behind Jill Stein, like two elephants behind a strand of grass.

Yep; Clinton/Soros is hiding behind Stein...now is when the fraud begins!  Clinton of course will claim victory and make a comment of how dirty and corrupt the GOP is!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.