Author Topic: Curious Islamophobic Politics of Tulsi Gabbard  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Curious Islamophobic Politics of Tulsi Gabbard
« on: November 26, 2016, 07:44:24 pm »

This article explains  Tulsi Gabbard foreign policy.  I have to wonder if we are going to embrace religious war in the United States?  Everyone here knows my stance on religious freedom.  It aligns with the Constitution always.  And while I personally hate everything that Islam stands for I don’t want to add to the culture war by embracing  Tulsi Gabbards personal ties to religious war in India. 

I don’t want to see the U.S fall further into divisions on religion.  I want our country to hold securely to our Constitution and make it absolutely clear that  all citizens are protected under the Constitution.  We will not embrace religious or foreign laws in any way.  Not Sharia Law or any other religious law.  Nor will we engage in any involvement of any religious exceptional idea’s in  foreign lands.

I am sure that it won’t take long for the millions of  Muslims in  America to discover  Tulsi  Gabbards personal views as a Hindu.   The question will be whether we will be able to maintain Constitutional law in the face of a world heavy with religious war?

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard

https://www.google.com/search?q=India+Trump+savior&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAv7qolsfQAhUDxGMKHaPvB0cQ_AUICCgB&biw=1088&bih=407

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Curious Islamophobic Politics of Tulsi Gabbard
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 07:54:21 pm »
I had heard about this one politician in Hawaii who was real anti-gay, now I think maybe that was her father I was hearing about.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 08:11:48 pm »
Islam isn't just a religion and to attempt to reduce it to such is disingenuous. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 08:39:22 pm »
Islam isn't just a religion and to attempt to reduce it to such is disingenuous.

I agree but there are millions of Muslim American citizens.  It is a religion and a governing system.  All I am saying is it is important to stick to the Constitution.  Americans have to accept Constitutional Law or leave.  It is simple.   I just do not want to see religious war.  That would mean more terrorist attacks in the United States.  I do worry about Sharia Law.  I worry that the Democratic party pandered to Islam.  I am not against Trump making it clear that Sharia and Constitution are not compatible.  Nor is any political or religious law above our Constitution.

What is clear to me is other countries like India where they are engaging in religious war.  I am no more for Hindus who kill Muslims than Muslims who kill Hindus.  And as a Christian the Middle East is seeing more conversions to Christianity than ever.  But the Bible says to love your enemies.  Pray for them.

I call Islamic terrorism what it is.  You will never find me disagreeing that a Islamic Terrorist attack isn't Islamic terrorism.  Absolutely.  But you won't find me saying all Muslims are terrorist either.  Its all about knowing and accepting that America is a land of religious freedom.  One religions laws cannot infringe on other people's freedoms.  If someone want to come and tell someone else they must cover up in a burquah then they shouldn't come.  If they want to blast their prayer from their mosque into the community NO.  If they want to come and tell someone not to offend Mohammad or they are going to kill you they shouldn't be in the United States.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:40:18 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 08:41:56 pm »

Islam is a violent, oppressive system of government with an archaic legal system and a compulsory religious component.

Freedom of Religion does not apply to Islam, because Islam is much, much more than just a religion. Islamophobia is a natural response to a culture that wants to destroy and conquer the Western way of life by any means possible. Anyone who is not "Islamophobic" is either ignorant or incredibly naïve.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:44:58 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 08:43:45 pm »

Islam is a violent, oppressive system of government with an archaic legal system and a compulsory religious component.

Freedom of Religion does not apply to Islam, because Islam is much, much more than just a religion.

Then what should be done with the millions of Muslim Americans?

I don't disagree with you.  Most countries with large populations of Muslims do have Sharia Law.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:45:15 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 09:01:48 pm »
Then what should be done with the millions of Muslim Americans?

I don't disagree with you.  Most countries with large populations of Muslims do have Sharia Law.

They should be monitored and watched. We know from objective experience that wherever Muslims exist anywhere in the world, murder, riots, and terrorism follows. The only thing keeping the Muslims in America simi-calm is that they do not yet have the numbers they need to stage an insurrection. There is no reason to believe that America will be immune to the way Muslims behave everywhere else, all over the globe. It is only a matter of time and numbers until they rise up. I am not saying this in a mean way. I am saying this based on objective facts and a very consistent pattern of behavior.

I do not 'hate' Muslims, but I do love my family, friends, and fellow Americans. I don't want to see them get hurt by what is a known threat. And Islam has proven itself a thousand times over to be a violent and dangerous cult no matter where they are on Earth.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:07:39 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 10:12:57 pm »

They should be monitored and watched. We know from objective experience that wherever Muslims exist anywhere in the world, murder, riots, and terrorism follows. The only thing keeping the Muslims in America simi-calm is that they do not yet have the numbers they need to stage an insurrection. There is no reason to believe that America will be immune to the way Muslims behave everywhere else, all over the globe. It is only a matter of time and numbers until they rise up. I am not saying this in a mean way. I am saying this based on objective facts and a very consistent pattern of behavior.

I do not 'hate' Muslims, but I do love my family, friends, and fellow Americans. I don't want to see them get hurt by what is a known threat. And Islam has proven itself a thousand times over to be a violent and dangerous cult no matter where they are on Earth.

Don't go anywhere in the world then.  That is living in fear.  I think that we need to enact some common sense laws that strengthen our Constitution.  One is protecting our government from foreign influence.  We need to build up the Constitution.  I am not talking about amendments.  I am talking about introducing laws that protect our government from foreign influence and laws.  That build on the Constitution.

Laws that declare any elected official introducing any foreign laws contrary to freedom and protections in the Constitution will be relieved of service.  Remember I am not a politician but we have the framework already to keep people free.  I can see people laughing at me now but surely there must be ways from keeping Islamic law from affecting Americans and our freedoms.

Monitor?  Yeah monitor for extremism but be careful.  If you monitor you have to monitor all.  I don't know if you are a person of faith but Christians are running into monitoring on what they are preaching.  If a minister preaches from the Book of Romans on sexual sin are they extremists? The problem will be how to monitor.  It would have to be with an eye on extremism that actually is a physical threat to others.  The Democrats and Atheists are already going down that path.  It isn't a path to rid the country of terrorism.  Its a path to rid the country of religion and the freedom to have faith or not have it.  And I would be right there with anyone to denounce anyone Christian, Muslim, Hindu or any other who became a true threat to another persons freedom.

But I am going to say it.  The Bible is instruction to the church.  Anyone could claim it is hate speech.  It doesn't apply to the unbeliever.  It is instructions to the people of faith to live their lives.  So I am apprehensive about monitoring.  It will eventually lead to oppression for all people of faith.

Terror watch lists, and other homeland security measures are good.  Homeland Security should monitor for all threats.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 10:15:20 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 10:27:57 pm »
I would suggest that we start by restricting immigration from countries with known ties to terrorism.  We don't need to mention religion as a factor, it's just a simple matter of safety based on a non-religious criteria.

One of the POTUS candidates said that, too.  And suddenly everyone is talking about how he want to halt Muslim immigration.  Maybe (probably) he said that too another time, but what I heard was limit immigration from countries with serious terrorism problems.

[Seriously, a guy says 'limit immigration from countries with serious terrorism problems' and the media assumes he's targeting Islamics (which is, of course, probably true, because most terrorism is Islamic).  Yet they'll never use the words "Islamic terrorism".]
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 10:33:49 pm »

Terror watch lists, and other homeland security measures are good.  Homeland Security should monitor for all threats.

Hmm.  What if one day we had an administration that believed(?) that the main threat to our nation came from those pesky, right wing, Constitution admiring, Bible believing, gun owning types?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 10:33:49 pm »
I would suggest that we start by restricting immigration from countries with known ties to terrorism.  We don't need to mention religion as a factor, it's just a simple matter of safety based on a non-religious criteria.

One of the POTUS candidates said that, too.  And suddenly everyone is talking about how he want to halt Muslim immigration.  Maybe (probably) he said that too another time, but what I heard was limit immigration from countries with serious terrorism problems.

[Seriously, a guy says 'limit immigration from countries with serious terrorism problems' and the media assumes he's targeting Islamics (which is, of course, probably true, because most terrorism is Islamic).  Yet they'll never use the words "Islamic terrorism".]

Terrorists are in every country.  When Trump suggested that he was talking about Muslims.  But we would have to stop immigration from Britain, France or Germany too.  One flea multiplies.  And every country is infected with terrorism.  Should have been stopped years ago.

But there are other religious persecutions.

Persecutions

Christian persecution by Hindus rises in India, say humanitarian groups

Perry Chiaramonte

By  Perry Chiaramonte 
 ·Published March 14, 2016
· FoxNews.com

The latest extremist attacks against Christians in 2016 thus far have come from an unlikely source.

As Christianity has seemingly been under attack in places like Iraq, Syria, and Africa for over a decade from extremist groups like ISIS and Al Shabaab, the first six weeks of 2016 have seen a fresh outbreak of anti-Christian violence in India with nearly 30 incidents of religiously motivated violence against Christians reported in just over two months.

While it follows a global trend, it’s Hindu nationalists leading efforts of persecution and attacks.

"His silence is tacit approval...He needs to come out again and reign in his party."

- Jeff King, ICC

According to various news reports, there have been 26 documented incidents of religiously motivated violence against Christians spread across the subcontinent since Jan. 1. Incidents of violence against Christians have always existed in one form or another, but were usually limited to a particular region or issue.

However, the violence has begun to spread with Hindu radicals enjoying near complete impunity for their actions.

“They are wolves in sheep’s clothing,” Jeff King, president of the International Christian Concern, told FoxNews.com. “There has been an increase in attacks because these nationalists feel emboldened with [Prime Minister Narendra] Modi in power.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/14/christian-persecution-by-hindus-rises-in-india-say-humanitarian-groups.html

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 10:40:42 pm »

The are some pretty crazy Christian groups out there, that want to destabilize the government among other things. From what I understand they are monitored by the FBI and other government agencies. But these are few and uncommon.

The biggest difference between Christianity and Islam is that Islam is a proven and known threat to society. It is normal for Muslims to behave violently and to present a danger to society at large. Although it does happen occasionally, it is not at all 'normal' for Christians to act this way.

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 11:04:37 pm »
When Trump suggested that he was talking about Muslims.  But we would have to stop immigration from Britain, France or Germany too. 

I know he was.  But he didn't say it that way (that I heard).  He phrased it in a way that doesn't violate the Constitution, IMO.

Not sure halting immigration from France is such a bad idea right now.  They've got it pretty bad.  Maybe the UK, too.  But certainly Yemen, Iraq, Syria and others.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 12:05:45 am »
I know he was.  But he didn't say it that way (that I heard).  He phrased it in a way that doesn't violate the Constitution, IMO.

Not sure halting immigration from France is such a bad idea right now.  They've got it pretty bad.  Maybe the UK, too.  But certainly Yemen, Iraq, Syria and others.

Extremism is everywhere.   

How Belgian prisons became a breeding ground for Islamic extremism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/how-belgian-prisons-became-a-breeding-ground-for-islamic-extremism/2016/03/27/ac437fd8-f39b-11e5-a2a3-d4e9697917d1_story.html

How Kosovo Was Turned
Into Fertile Ground for ISIS
Extremist clerics and secretive associations funded
by Saudis and others have transformed a
once-tolerant Muslim society into a font of extremism.
By "http://www.nytimes.com/by/carlotta-gall"MAY 21, 2016

PRISTINA, Kosovo — Every Friday, just yards from a statue of Bill Clinton with arm aloft in a cheery wave, hundreds of young bearded men make a show of kneeling to pray on the sidewalk outside an improvised mosque in a former furniture store.
The mosque is one of scores built here with Saudi government money and blamed for spreading Wahhabism — the conservative ideology dominant in Saudi Arabia — in the 17 years since an American-led intervention wrested tiny Kosovo from Serbian oppression.
Since then — much of that time under the watch of American officials — Saudi money and influence have transformed this once-tolerant Muslim society at the hem of Europe into a font of Islamic extremism and a pipeline for jihadists.
Kosovo now finds itself, like the rest of Europe, fending off the threat of radical Islam. Over the last two years, the police have identified 314 Kosovars — including two suicide bombers, 44 women and 28 children — who have gone abroad to join the Islamic State, the highest number per capita in Europe.

They were radicalized and recruited, Kosovo investigators say, by a corps of extremist clerics and secretive associations funded by Saudi Arabia and other conservative Arab gulf states using an obscure, labyrinthine network of donations from charities, private individuals and government ministries.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0

It was well known at the time we were aiding a group with ties to Bin Laden in Kosovo.

The Kosovo Liberation Army: Does Clinton Policy Support Group with Terror, Drug Ties?
From 'Terrorists' to 'Partners'

http://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/fr033199.htm

Russia is a new front for militant Islam

By Leon Aron

November 13, 2015

Leon Aron is the director of Russian studies at the American Enterprise Institute.

As Russia deepens its involvement in Syria, it risks more than a military quagmire. Its intervention exacerbates a growing domestic threat, one that could destabilize the whole country. A new brand of radical Islam is rising in Russia, fueled by Russian fighters eager to perpetrate acts of terror at home.

Even a decade ago, the scope and depth of this emerging terrorist network would have seemed inconceivable. While Russia has suffered its share of domestic terrorism, those crimes were largely perpetrated by Chechen fighters based in the North Caucasus region. When Moscow declared victory in Chechnya in 2009, it suggested that the threat of radical violence had been largely contained.

But militant Islam didn’t disappear. In fact, the fundamentalist teachings have spread from Chechnya throughout central Russia. They’re propagated by Russian imams trained in the Middle East and are finding new audiences among the country’s native Muslims, as well as Central Asian migrants in Moscow. Even some younger and seemingly long-assimilated believers are becoming radicalized. Like their counterparts across Europe, they’re turning to Internet videos and social-media messages aimed at arousing anger at Western “crusaders.”

This is a real danger for Russia. The country has become a new front in the war against militant Islam, a battle that Europe’s largest Muslim country is largely unprepared to fight.

Russia is no stranger to Muslim radicalism. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the Chechen independence movement became more militant, propelled by a growing belief in Islamic fundamentalism.

Moscow responded harshly. In 1999, newly appointed Prime Minister Vladi­mir Putin launched a scorched-earth campaign that made the Chechen capital, Grozny, look like the ruins of Stalingrad. Chechen fighters struck back, often with spectacularly gruesome terrorist attacks, such as the 2002 seizure of a Moscow theater and the 2004 attack on an elementary school in North Ossetia. But this didn’t derail Moscow. After a decade of brutal fighting (accompanied, often, by massive human rights violations), the Kremlin ended the antiterrorist operation in 2009.

Since then, the number of terrorist attacks from the North Caucasus has dropped precipitously. But that’s not because Russia’s Muslim radicals have been wiped out. Militant Islam’s center of gravity has simply begun to shift to the Russian heartland.
Today, an estimated 20 million Muslims (including 6.5 million migrants from Azerbaijan and Central Asia) live in Russia, up from 14.5 million in 2002. While the vast majority of these men and women are peaceful, a small but growing number follow the fundamentalist teachings of Salafism and Wahhabism, ultra-conservative movements within Sunni Islam. In many cases, these ideas are spread by Russian-born imams (numbering in the tens of thousands) who trained in the Middle East.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/russias/2015/11/13/3f456156-887c-11e5-9a07-453018f9a0ec_story.html?utm_term=.439d20840d73

Sweden

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8444/sweden-islamic-terrorism

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-37578919

Every country is an extremist country.  We have to come at Islamic Extremism by strengthening our laws.  Not allowing liberals to pander to extremists.  Like when the Democrats had to stand in solidarity with Islam by going to the Mosque which had ties to Extremists.  When Trump talks about defunding sanctuary cities there is a whole lot of Islamic communities that are on the edge of ruling themselves with religious laws.  Not Constitutional.  Defund.  Women should not be allowed to wear full burka's either.  We should make laws.  Would you be able to identify one of these people if they committed a crime?

I couldn't.  Part of Sharia Law.  Not compatible in our society.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 01:46:31 am by Chosen Daughter »

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 01:35:14 am »
Extremism is everywhere.   

How Belgian prisons became a breeding ground for Islamic extremism

Yes, it is everywhere.  But not equally distributed.  We can set immigration limits based on terrorist acts/ties per capita, that would allow us to, for example, halt all immigration from Yemen while allowing continued immigration from Canada, all without ever mentioning religion.  Does that mean that zero (Islamic) terrorists could enter the country from Canada?  Of course not.  But, IMO, I think we're a bit safer taking in a million Canucks than a million Yemenis.

I suspect the Belgians, in hindsight, might feel the same.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 03:41:19 am »
Yes, it is everywhere.  But not equally distributed.  We can set immigration limits based on terrorist acts/ties per capita, that would allow us to, for example, halt all immigration from Yemen while allowing continued immigration from Canada, all without ever mentioning religion.  Does that mean that zero (Islamic) terrorists could enter the country from Canada?  Of course not.  But, IMO, I think we're a bit safer taking in a million Canucks than a million Yemenis.

I suspect the Belgians, in hindsight, might feel the same.

Yeah maybe they would but immigration isn't the trouble.  It is not expecting people who come to integrate into society.  Our immigration is a mess and any person from any society is a potential threat.  During WW11 we rejected Jews seeking refugee status from Germany also.  Obama has a refugee program that is welcoming to Muslims but rejects Christians trying to flee from ISIS.  The Middle East is full of Christians who are being persecuted.  If we stop immigration from those countries that have populations of Jews and Christians because we cannot apply our laws that keep Americans safe we are a broken society living in fear of Islam.

Michigan is now ruled by Sharia Law and has call to prayer broadcast 5 times a day.  Is that Constitutional?  Does that protect Americans from Islamic Extremism.  Islamic extremism is already here.  We need to do something about it.  Allowing this is doing the same thing that Europeans have done.  Assimilate to Islam.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/u-s-cities-surrendering-to-shariah/

I would agree with you that refugees should be screened and understand our Constitution is above all foreign law.  Cities in America are slipping up.  Slipping away from the laws that keep us safe.  And it isn't just Islam and Sharia Law.  Our country is experiencing an influx of culture from Mexico and Central American countries.  They bring with them gangs and violence because they are also coming from war torn countries where gangs and violence is the norm.  What are we doing to assure that we keep our culture of liberty and justice for all?

If we have call to prayer and Sharia Law right here in the U.S. why would we worry about Yemen?

Offline Talisker

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 04:18:37 am »
Why call Islam a religion? Because Muslims do? What kind of logic is that?

Islam is a war plan. There are no moderate Muslims - they all stand against the Constitution, because Islam stands against the Constitution.

Muslims are not compatible with American principles.

Go ask one. And when they lie, remember that lying is party of Islam. Then ask them which they would obey , the American Constitution, or Sharia, if they had to choose.

There's your answer.

Deport them - they are ALL enemies of America.
Those who command, must obey.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 04:45:19 am »
Why call Islam a religion? Because Muslims do? What kind of logic is that?

Islam is a war plan. There are no moderate Muslims - they all stand against the Constitution, because Islam stands against the Constitution.

Muslims are not compatible with American principles.

Go ask one. And when they lie, remember that lying is party of Islam. Then ask them which they would obey , the American Constitution, or Sharia, if they had to choose.

There's your answer.

Deport them - they are ALL enemies of America.

That would be as possible of deporting all Illegal immigrants.  You might be able to coral them all into Michigan.

Offline Talisker

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2016, 05:16:48 am »
That would be as possible of deporting all Illegal immigrants.  You might be able to coral them all into Michigan.

That depends on whether Americans finally wake up. One single nuke going off in this country traced to Islam would focus America on the insane Muslim scourge like a laser beam. Which, btw, is far less likely under Trump than Obama or Hillary, because they'd use the trauma for their own political purposes and deflect blame from Muslims.

Trump wouldn't, and the entire ME knows it. The fancy uptight liberals mock his demeanor, but our enemies crap their pants because they know he's talking directly to them in their own language - the language of war.

And THAT is why he will be able to bring peace, because that's how it WORKS.
Those who command, must obey.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 05:41:30 am »
That depends on whether Americans finally wake up. One single nuke going off in this country traced to Islam would focus America on the insane Muslim scourge like a laser beam. Which, btw, is far less likely under Trump than Obama or Hillary, because they'd use the trauma for their own political purposes and deflect blame from Muslims.

Trump wouldn't, and the entire ME knows it. The fancy uptight liberals mock his demeanor, but our enemies crap their pants because they know he's talking directly to them in their own language - the language of war.

I am sorry to say this but I think you may believe in fairy tales.  Islam is not going to crap their pants they have a long history of war and aggression.  Donald Trump with all of his silly faces is not going to scare the crap out of these extremists enemies.  Donald is isolationist and he is anti-war.  His only solution is to stop immigration from those countries.  We already have many Islamic extremists living in the United States.  What is he going to do to bring peace?

The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc. The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions.

................and the aggression never ended.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:42:53 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 11:44:28 am »
I agree but there are millions of Muslim American citizens.  It is a religion and a governing system.  All I am saying is it is important to stick to the Constitution.  Americans have to accept Constitutional Law or leave.  It is simple.   I just do not want to see religious war.  That would mean more terrorist attacks in the United States.  I do worry about Sharia Law.  I worry that the Democratic party pandered to Islam.  I am not against Trump making it clear that Sharia and Constitution are not compatible.  Nor is any political or religious law above our Constitution.

What is clear to me is other countries like India where they are engaging in religious war.  I am no more for Hindus who kill Muslims than Muslims who kill Hindus.  And as a Christian the Middle East is seeing more conversions to Christianity than ever.  But the Bible says to love your enemies.  Pray for them.

I call Islamic terrorism what it is.  You will never find me disagreeing that a Islamic Terrorist attack isn't Islamic terrorism.  Absolutely.  But you won't find me saying all Muslims are terrorist either.  Its all about knowing and accepting that America is a land of religious freedom.  One religions laws cannot infringe on other people's freedoms.  If someone want to come and tell someone else they must cover up in a burquah then they shouldn't come.  If they want to blast their prayer from their mosque into the community NO.  If they want to come and tell someone not to offend Mohammad or they are going to kill you they shouldn't be in the United States.

Constitutional conservatism, accept no substitutes.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2016, 11:48:37 am »

The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc. The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions.

................and the aggression never ended.

And now we have the 12ers out there who actually want to bring about Armageddon so the 12th Imam can crawl out of his well and cleanse the world in blood.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:45:27 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 11:52:06 am »

Why screw Michigan over like that? Several other states have far more muslims than Michigan.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2016, 12:43:52 pm »

@Talisker

The cult of death considers the death of their population to be a desirable endpoint.   They believe it will bring Muslim dominance of the world.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2016, 05:05:00 pm »
Why screw Michigan over like that? Several other states have far more muslims than Michigan.

Just making a point that they allowed Islam to override the Constitution and have thus infringed on religious rights of others.  Allowing Sharia Law and Call to prayer is like taking a big dump on freedom.  I guess the concentration of Muslims were large enough to elect the Muslims to take over the city.  If we aren't careful any of our cities could end up this way.  That is the way of Islam to take over.  But if our government was smart they would enact laws to combat this kind of takeover.  Common sense laws to strengthen what is already in the Constitution.  And they should defund any city that abides by foreign law.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:18:27 pm by Chosen Daughter »