Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard is the pick for Secretary of State, not Mitt Romney  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Tulsi Gabbard is the pick for Secretary of State, not Mitt Romney
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 08:29:46 pm »
I sure don't understand how she is even being considered....

Let's hope that's just another wild rumor guaranteed to get us all het up.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 08:31:11 pm »
Thanks for that info..

Another plus:  She makes Mitt Romney look really good.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 08:42:30 pm »
Another plus:  She makes Mitt Romney look really good.

And that is hard.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2016, 08:52:09 pm »
FAKE NEWS!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 10:19:02 pm »
FAKE NEWS!

What is with this fake news phenomenon?  I keep hearing it.  I was thinking it is going to be something with Trump to denounce all news except if it comes from Trump approved sources. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2016, 11:04:27 pm »
The headline of this article is misleading as hell.  The headline says she "is" the pick, but the story makes it clear that she's just being considered for a role in the Administration.

Which means the headline really is just the author's view of who "should" be SoS.

I think she's way too inexperienced, won't be respected by foreign governments, and would be a terrible pick.

Good catch.

Online corbe

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2016, 12:03:41 am »
   Why is her Name floating out there, all week.

Trump/Bannon have something in store for her, this trail balloon is to gauge opposition to her, perhaps?

Obviously, it's not something Trumpsters want/can defend, TOS hasn't even posted this, yet (as of an hour ago).

Gotta Love the Schadenfreude.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 02:24:26 am »
   Appears a bunch of Golfers at mar-A-lago have decided this for him.

One witness told us Trump took a prime table next to the fireplace in the club’s living room, but spent a lot of time greeting members and asking who they think should be his top diplomat.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/26/trump-spent-thanksgiving-asking-mitt-or-rudy/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2016, 02:48:47 am »
What is with this fake news phenomenon?  I keep hearing it.  I was thinking it is going to be something with Trump to denounce all news except if it comes from Trump approved sources.

@Chosen Daughter

"In its attempt to redirect the public's attention from its historic failure to deliver unbiased, objective, factual reporting in the context of the presidential election in which virtually every single mainstream media outlet was revealed (courtesy of the hacked Podesta emails) and acted as a Public Relations arm for the Clinton campaign, said media has opened a new can of worms by ushering in the topic of "fake news" - a purposefully vague, undefined term meant to deflect and scapegoat by "exposing" propaganda websites, which in the latest incarnation of the narrative, are now allegedly serving to further Russian propaganda in the US."

Source

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2016, 04:00:14 am »
@Chosen Daughter

"In its attempt to redirect the public's attention from its historic failure to deliver unbiased, objective, factual reporting in the context of the presidential election in which virtually every single mainstream media outlet was revealed (courtesy of the hacked Podesta emails) and acted as a Public Relations arm for the Clinton campaign, said media has opened a new can of worms by ushering in the topic of "fake news" - a purposefully vague, undefined term meant to deflect and scapegoat by "exposing" propaganda websites, which in the latest incarnation of the narrative, are now allegedly serving to further Russian propaganda in the US."

Source

Its like being in the Twilight Zone.  We need some weird creepy music to go with all the suspicion.  I can't tell which side of the isle is being influenced by fake news.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:00:56 am by Chosen Daughter »