Author Topic: BREAKING: Former Cuban president Fidel Castro dies aged 90  (Read 12864 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: BREAKING: Former Cuban president Fidel Castro dies aged 90
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2016, 03:00:17 am »
Screw the Mob, gambling, prostitutes, all of that they brought to Cuba, an evil in itself.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2016, 03:04:51 am »
Screw the Mob, gambling, prostitutes, all of that they brought to Cuba, an evil in itself.

If you think there is some superior argument to make saying Castro was necessary to rid their "Paradise" of the mob, you are one stupid son of a bitch.

You can get bent you Commie Pinko ass licking creep. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2016, 03:30:29 am »
For all we know, if there had not been mob domination in Cuba, the likes of Castro might never have risen to power. That's the way it is sometimes. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2016, 04:01:51 am »
I really wonder if all the broken-hearted libs mourning this foul dictator's death knew the pirvate life of "the man of the people" Fidel Castro. He was about a billionaire with numerous mansions around Cuba, a yacht, ate grandly while his people lived meager lives and rationed food. He was, in short, a typical commie jerk of a leader who lived the good life at the expense of the common people.
What is irritating is going on news forums and arguing with ignorant libs about Cuba and the Castro brothers.  They swallowed whole the lie about how the Castro's brought the Cubans up from their terrible lives. Instead, they plunged Cuba into a typical communist nightmare of severe shortages of essential goods, lack of freedoms, and no hope for a better future.
Any time they ramble on about Castro, remind them it was so 'nice' there that people tried to escape on inner tubes across 90 miles of water to get to the US. They even convert cars and light trucks to boats to brave the crossing. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cubans-flee-island-in-floating-car/

"If he had to make a choice between the frustration of living in Cuba and the fear of dying at sea, he chose dying at sea," said Wilfredo Allen, the Grasses’ family lawyer
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7267457/ns/us_news/t/truck-sailing-cubans-finally-reach-us/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2016, 12:05:08 pm »

U.N. May Hold Special General Assembly Session to Honor Fidel Castro

(CNSNews.com) – As the United Nations continues to eulogize Fidel Castro, some of Cuba’s closest allies are pressing for a special U.N. General Assembly session to honor the communist dictator.

Representatives of more than 60 nations have visited Cuba’s mission to the U.N. in New York City to express “condolences and solidarity,” the state news agency Prensa Latina reported.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/un-may-hold-special-general-assembly-session-honor-fidel-castro

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2016, 01:23:01 pm »
Just as an interesting note, I see that the treatment in this article is "Cuban president."

I will try to find it, but I recall a recent article re: Russia that began, "Russian dictator Vladimir Putin..."
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

rangerrebew

« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2016, 03:09:03 pm »
Fidel Castro Lived In Luxury While His People Starved
via Whoopie on November 28th, 2016 in Communism 3 comments   

castro

With his shaggy beard and rumpled, olive-drab fatigues, Fidel Castro presented himself to the world as a modest man of the people.

At times, he claimed he made just 900 pesos ($43) a month and lived in a “fisherman’s hut” somewhere on the beach.

But Castro’s public image was a carefully crafted myth, more fiction than fact.

http://blurbrain.com/fidel-castro-lived-luxury-people-starved/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:10:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2016, 03:29:28 pm »
Disgusting, but not a surprise.   **nononono*

Oceander

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2016, 03:30:12 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2016, 03:31:32 pm »
#NeverTrump... and "no" that doesn't mean I'll be voting for Hillary like Trump has in the past.

Trump never voted for Bill Clinton, he probably didn't vote for Hillary as Senator since Trump is close to her opponent, Judge Jeannine.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/01/why-didnt-jeanine-pirro-reveal-her-ties-to-donald-trump.php

rangerrebew

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2016, 08:07:17 pm »
Black Lives Matter Thanks Fidel Castro For Harboring Cop-Killer Assata Shakur

November 28, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Proving just how anti-American Black Lives Matter is, the radical black movement sent a love letter to dead Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. They praised his brutal rise to power, his totalitarian communist regime, and most of all for giving safe haven to revolutionary black terrorists including cop-killer Assata Shakur.

Black Lives Matter posted this sickening tribute to an American enemy on Medium yesterday:

We are feeling many things as we awaken to a world without Fidel Castro. There is an overwhelming sense of loss, complicated by fear and anxiety. Although no leader is without their flaws, we must push back against the rhetoric of the right and come to the defense of El Comandante. And there are lessons that we must revisit and heed as we pick up the mantle in changing our world, as we aspire to build a world rooted in a vision of freedom and the peace that only comes with justice. It is the lessons that we take from Fidel.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-lives-matter-thanks-fidel-castro-for-harboring-cop-killer-assata-shakur
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:08:22 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2016, 08:09:36 pm »
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER forget the democrat party platform supported these thugs and was anti-cop.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2016, 08:11:44 pm »
Yet more proof that BLM is a full leftist front group using a particular issue to get notoriety and press, yet hide it's true agenda.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2016, 08:37:32 pm »
Yet more proof that BLM is a full leftist front group using a particular issue to get notoriety and press, yet hide it's true agenda.
The left excels at masquerading good old hate as a cause with a high moral purpose.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2016, 02:22:45 am »
My Hispanic friend at work told me if you have never known freedom then what Castro gave the people of Cuba was a good thing to them. He ran off all the rich people and then every one was equal.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2016, 05:23:13 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2016, 06:26:50 pm »

Very good.   @Wingnut

(I was wondering why this thread became active again.  Castro is still dead, isn't he?)

LOL

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2016, 06:29:43 pm »
My Hispanic friend at work told me if you have never known freedom then what Castro gave the people of Cuba was a good thing to them. He ran off all the rich people and then every one was equal.

Yes, equally poor and oppressed, with no chance of bettering their lot.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2016, 10:25:41 pm »

Must be an old pic.
Everyone knows he was older than that!  :tongue2:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Wingnut

« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2016, 10:33:54 pm »
Must be an old pic.
Everyone knows he was older than that!  :tongue2:

It looked like his urn tipped over!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2016, 12:06:46 am »
Yes, equally poor and oppressed, with no chance of bettering their lot.
What the moron did is run thousands of good people. When I was ten or eleven my Catholic school received two Cuban children whose father was a doctor. Many Cuban professionals who opposed Batista were then appalled at Castro's brand of "freedom" for Cubans.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2016, 12:12:34 am »
What the moron did is run thousands of good people. When I was ten or eleven my Catholic school received two Cuban children whose father was a doctor. Many Cuban professionals who opposed Batista were then appalled at Castro's brand of "freedom" for Cubans.

Yes, I was appalled at Fred's friend's comment.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2016, 12:33:01 am »
(Castro is still dead, isn't he?)

LOL

"This just in.....Presidente Fidel Castro is still dead......
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:33:53 am by Frank Cannon »

Wingnut

« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2016, 01:10:39 am »

"This just in.....Presidente Fidel Castro is still dead......

I'm sorry.  But until I see the Headmaster of the New York School for the Hard of Hearing repeat the news I shant believe this.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2016, 01:13:03 am »
I'm sorry.  But until I see the Headmaster of the New York School for the Hard of Hearing repeat the news I shant believe this.