Author Topic: Amanpour Calls For Media Jihad Against Trump  (Read 520 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amanpour Calls For Media Jihad Against Trump
« on: November 25, 2016, 02:44:27 pm »
 By:
Robert Kraychik

CNN’s Christiane Amanpour called for left-wing press unity in opposition to President-elect Donald Trump during the 2016 International Press Freedom Awards on Wednesday.

Accepting an award acknowledging her ostensible contributions to “press freedom," Amanpour issued her call to arms via a prepared speech.

Amanpour began with alarmism, framing Trump as a dictator-in-progress:

“I never thought in a million years that I would be standing up here after all the times I participated in this ceremony, appealing really, for the freedom and the safety of American journalists at home… Those bits from Donald Trump that were in that video basically show us and remind us of the peril that we face…

As you’ve seen tonight, that is how it goes with authoritarians around the world, like Sisi, like Erdogan, like Putin, like the Ayatollahs, like Duterte in the Philippines, and all of those people…. First, the media is accused of inciting, then sympathizing, then associating, and then suddenly they find themselves accused of being full-fledged terrorists and subversives, and then they end up in handcuffs, in cages, in kangaroo courts, in prisons, and then who knows what?”

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/11062/amanpour-calls-media-jihad-against-trump-robert-kraychik?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=102516-podcast&utm_campaign=beingconservative
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Amanpour Calls For Media Jihad Against Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 02:45:24 pm »
I call for a hot shave for Anmanpour. That mustache needs to come off - now.